Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Aria eyes the red head and rolls her eyes. As always she was here to ruin a good moment for her and Amelia. She crosses her arms over her chest not in the mood for drama and says, "I will be in my chambers."

Amelia looks at her with confusion and watches the human lean up and kisses her softly on the lips. "Goodnight." She then whispers. "Handle her."

Aria walks away and Amelia watches her leave. She runs her hands through her hair in frustration and this was a wrong move. Vanessa sneers at what she sees and before Amelia knew it the red head was in her face.

Vanessa moves Amelia hair out the way and eyes all the bite marks on the side of her neck. She pulls up the blonde shirt and gasps. There were love bites everywhere.

"She dare mark you!"

"Vanessa calm down." Amelia softly says.

"Calm down!" Vanessa seethes. "You had sex with her last night?"

"She's my wife." Was Amelia only answer. She was confused at this moment.

Vanessa laughs in disbelieve. "That seems to be your excuse all the time."

Amelia groans and steps forward to Vanessa. However, the red head steps back. She was passed angry. She was pissed off.

"First you go off and marry someone without even letting me know and now you're developing feelings for her." Vanessa shouts.

"It's not like you were around for me to tell you Vanessa. It was to help us." Amelia replies.

"You're not denying it?"

"What?"

"You have feelings for the human." Vanessa seethes through clench teeth. She couldn't believe she was going through this right now. She and Amelia have been together for so long and now because of a human she is getting ripped from her.

"I don't have feelings for Aria Vanessa." Amelia tries to calm the vampire down. She hated arguing. Unless it was with Aria because getting the human frustrated turned her on and they had great make-up sex. The best actually.

"Why should I believe you!" Vanessa catches Amelia attention.

Amelia was silent. "I don't know what you want from me Vanessa." The blonde was clearly tired and just wanted to lie down.

"Don't take her to the Village tomorrow."

"What!" This got Amelia attention.

Vanessa crosses her arms over her chest and says, "Take me to my chambers tonight and stay with me all day tomorrow. Don't take her to The Village."

Amelia groans and proposes, "I will go to your chambers tonight but I'm taking Aria to The Village tomorrow morning."

"But..."

"No! Vanessa." Amelia spats. "Aria and I are finally getting along. I'm not going to messed that up because of your jealously."

Vanessa pouts and this move is not as cute as Aria's. It seems petty and spoiled. Vanessa was acting like a spoil brat. Amelia rolls her eyes and heads upstairs. She really wanted to crash.

<><> 

Amelia lies in Vanessa bed and sighs. She begins to drift off until she felt someone on the other side of the bed. She feels Vanessa curling against her, pulling her closer. "I'm sorry." She hears in her ear. "I know this is hard because I'm always leaving but you got to know that I can't help that."