#1 - Afternoons

Ashton:
"I love you, I love you, I love you... " Ashton said kissing all of my face. We were on Ashton's flat, on the couch, "watching" some movies. "I love you too, ma boy" I said smiling. Ashton was holdinh my body closer, her arms all over my waist, her head looking at me with a sweet smile. I'm so glad he is my boyfriend. He kissed me in a sweet way, making cuddles in all of my body.
We spent all of the day together, just feeling each other while Ashton had time for that.

Luke:
"I have a really hot girlfriend, let me say." Luke said putting his arms over my shoulders. "Of course, babe! " I said laughing. We were on our way to a Disney theatre. I love Disney, so has a gift, Luke bough us too tickets to a musical with all of the Disney's films stars. I was so happy. When we arrived there, I was super anxious.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we are truly sorry but one of our main actors got hurt so there will be no show." An old man said. My smile faded to "grey".
"Aw babe, don't be sad, we can come over here tomorrow!" Luke said, holdinf my face with his hands. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise." He said before kissing me gently and wrapped his arms around me.

Michael:
"ICE CREAM!" Me and Mikey screamed as soon as we arrived at the icecream shop. It was so huge and with so mant flavours. "Omg omg I love you." I said kissing him. "I know, I know..." He said kissing me back.
We two left the ice cream shop and went to a garden with our big ice creams.
"This is so good, I can't." I said closing my eyes and enjoying the flavour. Mikey just stood there looking at me with a little smile. "What?" I asked laughing. "It's just that I am so fucking lucky to have you in my life!" He said making me blush. "Stop!" I said blushing very hard. "I lava youuuuu!" He said kissing me. "I love you too, idiot"

Calum:
"Calum look at this!" I said pointing to a mini galaxy. We were at a museum, the ones that have things about the universe and stuff. I really like this so Cal brought me here. "Oh my god, we are so small compared to this!" I said. My eyes were shinning so hard looking at that. "Uhm, we are almost nothing compared to the universe." He said picking my hand. "But my love for you its this big." He said looking at the galaxy. "That's a lot." I said laughing. "Exactly. A lot. A big lot." He said confused with his own words. "C'mon lets see more!" I said happy. "Yep" he said. "Y/N!" He said calling me. "I love you"

---
Oi!
So this is kinda shit but I promise you that the next ones will be better!
Please leave me some requests on the comments, THE NEXT ONES WILL BE SO MUCH BETTERRRRR!
I love you all,
Meg 😁