#4 - You Are Dealing With Something Hard (Malum)

C A L U M
"Love, are you ready?" I heard Calum asking from downstairs. "No." I said, covering me even more with a bunch of blankets. "Y/N, what are you doing in the bed? We are going out!" He said surprised. I let a breathe out before responding him. "I am not going, Cal." I said. "Why?" He asked confused. "I can't deal with it anymore, Calum. I swear I tried my best, but its going out of control. I am sick." I said, sitting in the bed. Calum came up to me and got on his knees in front of me, holding my hands. "What are you talking about?" He asked worried. "The hate Calum, I am talking about the constantly hate I get. Everyday, when I log on my social media or when I go out, there is always mean comments. I can't handle it anymore, Calum. I love you, but it's getting hard to go out with you. Everytime we go out, something happen. Maybe they are all right, I don't deserve you. You deserve so much better." I said feeling the hot tears streaming down my cheeks while I was talking. Calum was looking at me with red eyes, and soon he let out a drop. "I am so sorry. I am so sorry because I am not protecting you from it. I am so sorry for let this happen to you. But y/n, they are not right. There are bilions of girls in this world but I choose you, and you are the one that I love. Please don't leave me because of that people, I love you so much. And I will do my better to protect you from now on." He said, hugging me. I wrapped my arms around him. "Calum?" I asked whispering after a few minutes. We were lay in the bed, my head was resting in his chest. "Yes, love?" He answered quite. "I love you."

M I C H A E L
"Look, the popular and the looser over there. She is getting even more fat or it is just me?" Another group of people said pointing to me and Michael. This happens a lot. I really don't know why, but I just get bullied everysingle day of my damn life. I looked down again, trying to look strong. "Don't listen to them, y/n, you are perfect." Michael said wrapping his arms around my shoulders. We walked to the school exit and we left that place going to Mikey's place. It was quite and I was really sad. Once we got there, I started to say. "Michael?" I called him. "Yeah?" He said back.
"Why me? Why can't they treat me like a normal girl? Am I some kinda of monster?" I said looking to the floor as I felt a cold tear rolling down.
"Oh, y/n, don't cry. Please don't." He said hugging me tight. I cried on his chest for a while.
"You need to listen to me." He said putting my chin up making me look into his eyes. "You are not what they say. That people don't know anything about you. You are so pretty and you have an amazing personality, I don't know why they call you those names, but what I know and I am sure is" He said cleaning my tears with his finger. "That you are really amazing and I truly love you." He finished. I smiled a bit and hugged him again.
"Thank you for being in my life, Mikey."
---

Hey.
So Michael's one kinda suck but anyway I hope you like it!
Leave me some requests please, don't be shy, I BEG YOU!

Bye,
Meg 😁🌼❤️