#2 - How You Sleep

A S H T O N
Ash would always make sure to keep you next to him. You always found it funny when he was complaining about being the big spoon, so you would just hug him from behind putting your face in the crock of her neck, while you two were cuddling. That was one of the best ways you two liked to sleep.

L U K E
Luke and you usually love to face each other and talk until the sleepy time comes. You would talk and cuddle for a lot of time, and when Luke notices you are getting sleepy, he just puts you more closer and whisper songs in your ear playing with your hair until you fall asleep.

C A L U M
Calum loved to sleep with you. He is always the big spoon, no matter how painfull it can be. You two would just tell each other important things until you fall asleep, feeling his warm body hugging you from behind making you feel like a teddy bear.

M I C H A E L
Michael and you always slept in weird ways. Sometimes you fall asleep being the little spoon and wake up being the big spoon or resting in his chest upside down on the bed. You would tell each other your best jokes untill you two sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HELLOOO!
I am back and I am really into this new book, and I already have a couple of ideas for the next preferences 💃🏻
I really miss my old account and my old readers and I am kinda starting again so it would be so good if you leave a comment and vote! That would make me really happy ❤️
Btw, if you have an ideia and you are too lazy to write, text me and I'll write it for you!
Ilysm
Meg 💃🏻❤️😁