#5 - You See Him Crying

A S H T O N
"What happened?" I said walking into the boys flat. Luke has just called me saying that Ash was locked in his room since yesterday.
"Finally y/n!" Calum said to me. "Well, I came as fast as I could! But can you guys tell me what happened?" I said nervous.
"We don't know. You are the one that Ash open his mind on everything." Luke said. "You are the last chance to get something out of him." Cal said. "Okay, I am going to see what happened." I said, goig upstairs. "Ash?" I said as soon as I got on his room's door. No response. "Hey, babe, it's me, y/n. Open the door, we are worried." I said knocking the door. A few minutes passed and it was like I was talking to a wall. "Ash, please, let me go in." I said one more time before I heard the door uncloking. I took a step back while he opened the door and ran to his bed, hugging his legs. Without thinking twice, I ran up to him, hugging him. Soon I felt him arms wrapping around me really quick while his face was on the crock of my neck.
I could also feel the hot tears that he was dropping on my neck.
"Ash, what is going on, baby?" I said stroking his hair.
"Can we not talk about it now, please?" He said pulling me closer.
"I just really need you here."
"Of course. Shhh, don't cry. I don't know what happened, but I am here for you, okay?"

L U K E
It was a typical saturday afternoon. There was nobody home and I was just chillin' and eating icecream.
"Never mind I'll find, someone like yoooou!" I sang along to Adele while I went to the kitchen. Someone knocked the door.
"Yes?" I asked before opening it.
"It's Luke." He said.
I instantly opened the door for my best friend.
"Hello, Lucas!" I said smiling, but out of no where he just hugged me and started crying.
"Wow, what happened?" I said hugging him back without hesitation. I closed the door, and went to the living room. Luke followed me. I sat on the couch and he stood there looking at me like a puppy. I hate seeing him like this.
"Come here." I say pointing to my lap. He laid on the couch with his head on my lap, and just stood there for a while. Red eyes, dark circles, that hurts me.
"Hey, Lucas, do you wanna talk about it?" I asked making some cuddles in his hair.
"She cheated on me. Again." He said playing with his fingers. "Luke, I have tol-"
"Don't. Please don't say you warned me." He said.
"Lucas, she doesn't love you! That's not how you treat someone you care!" I said. "You need to listen to me." I said. Luke sat in front of me. I held his hand, I didn't want him to think that I am mad or something.
"Look. How many times have she cheated on you? How many times had we had this conversation? You are my best friend, I love you and I don't think she loves you." I said looking at him. He was looking down.  "You need to open your eyes and stop hurting yourself." I said with a sweet voice.
"I don't like to see you like that."
"You're right, y/n. I love you." He said opening his arms. I jumped on him giving him a tight hug.
"I love you too, dumbass. Now, let's eat ice cream."

M I C H A E L
It was about midnight. I was in my sleep, under the sheets. I heard my phone ringing like crazy, I searched for it in the bed and I picked up without looking at the name, I was too sleepy to do that.
"Hello?" I said with a sleepy voice.
"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice breaking on the other side.
"Michael? Are you crying?" I said sitting in the bed.
"Can I go there?" He asked. I thought he was having some fun with the boys after the show.
"Yeah, of course." I said.
I went downstairs, waiting for him. Whatever is bothering Mikey isn't good, and it breaks my heart seeing him sad or hurt. About 10 min later, I heard the door opening.
"Hey, babe, come here." I said getting up the couch and walking to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist crying in the crock of my neck.
"Shh, it's okay, I love you." I said stroking his hair. We went downstairs, and We laid on the bed.
"What happened?" I asked, making some cuddles on his skin.
"T-Today at te show, a fan h-had a sign saying that I should leave the band and that I don't worth that place a-and then, when we were leaving, a group o-of girls came to me saying those things. It's hurting so bad, Y/N, I am feeling l-like shit!" He said crying and with his voice breaking.
"Hey Michael, look at me." I said lifting his chin so he was looking me in the eyes.
"Those girls are not fans. They are little shits that are fucking jealous and don't know anything about you. 5SOS wouldn't be the same without you, I love you, the boys love you, and the 5SOSFam too. Don't listen to those shitty comments because they don't worth that you cry over it. Do you understand me? You are amazing and I don't wanna see you down." I told him from the bottom of my heart.
"Damn, I love you so much." He said giving a peck on my lips. "Can I stay the night?"
"Sure, love."

C A L U M
"Hey, Cal!" I yelled from the living room. Calum was just arriving home, and he didn't even stop to say hi to me. He went straight to our bedroom.
"Calum!" I yelled again, getting up and going upstairs.
"At least you could have told me hello!" I said mad arriving the room. When I got there, I sae Calum crying while pulling his shoes off.
"Babe, are you okay?" I said getting closer to him and hugging him, but he pulled me back in an agressive way, kinda hurting me.
"There was no need to hurt me." I said.
"Get off!" He yelled at me furious. I was scared I have to admit, I had never saw Calum like this.
"But, Calum...."
"GO AWAY!" He yelled louder this time. I was with a scary face.
"Sorry. But please, leave. I will call you when I feel ready to talk." He said softly this time. I left the room sad, going downstairs and texting the boys to see if something had happened. They said that Calum was super mad at the rehearsals because he wasn't doing great and that he was really stressed out.
It was an hour. He was in our room, but I decided to go there without him calling me.
I opened the door slowly getting into the room. He was laid on the bed.
"Y/N... I am sorry I yelled at you I really really do I am sorry, I am so sorry." He said walking up to me only in his pants. He hugged mr tight, I did the same feeling his crying on my shoulder.
"Shh, it's okay, I am here." I said. We went to the bed to cuddle until Calum finally opened uo about the stress, making him happier

I NEED REQUESTS VERY HARD OKAY 😭😭😭😭