Chapter 5

•Nash's POV•

I wake up and rub my eyes. Cameron's bed is empty, so he must be downstairs. I get up and walk downstairs.

"Hey." I say. He looks at me.

"Hi." He mumbles. I look at him confused.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head. Carter comes up from downstairs.

"Something's wrong with Matthew. He's sad for some reason." He says. Honestly, something is up with everyone.

"Why is there something wrong with everyone?" I ask. Carter shrugs. I hear a door open, and Hayes comes down the stairs.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Sam is passed out." He laughs. I smile. I'm really happy for them.

•Sam's POV•

I wake up with a searing pain in my arm. I look over at my arm, and there's a huge cut. I start to panic.

"CAM!" I scream. Silence. "CAMERON!" I yell louder. He barges in my room.

"What?" He asks sounding annoyed. I look at my arm and back at him. His eyes widen.

"I didn't do this I swear." I say. He walks over to me, and I see Matthew in the doorway smirking. I see him and he walks away. My eyes widen.

"C-Cameron. M-Matthew did t-this. He w-was just in the d-doorway smirking." Cameron turns his head to the door.

"Sam stop. You're being dramatic." He says. "I'll be back." He says as he walks to the connecting bathroom. I hear the sink turn on and Cameron comes back with a wet cloth. He puts it on my arm, and I moan.

"Ow." I say. He chuckles.

"Let me go get a bandage." He says and he walks downstairs. Matthew comes in, and locks the door. He has an evil smile on his face, and I start to get scared.

"Matthew, what are you doing?" I ask. He pulls out a pocket knife and climbs on my bed. He gets on top of me, and puts the knife to my throat. I scream.

"Tell me you love me." He says. I shake my head. "SAY IT!" He yells. I start crying.

"I don't love you Matt. I love Hayes." I say through my tears.

"SAY YOU LOVE ME! NOW!" He shouts. I hear pounding on the door.

"SAM!" I hear Cameron yell. Matthew looks at me arm, and puts his fingers in my cut. I scream.

"STOP! OW!" I yell.

"What's going on in there!" I hear Nash yell.

"NASH! CAMERON! HAYES! SOMEBODY!" I scream. Matthew lifts the knife up and brings it to my face.

"Where to start first." He says.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell. But before Matthew gets to talk, the door busts down, and Cameron runs in.

"YOU BITCH! GET OFF OF MY FUCKING SISTER!" He yells. Cameron tries to pull him off of me, and a searing pain starts in my stomach, and it's gets worse. I realize that Matthew stabbed me.

_______________________________

Sorry for the confusion buy in case you didn't see my announcement, I am changing the title and cover of the book! Hope this doesn't confuse you! If you're liking the book, comment and vote!