Chapter 19

It didn't take me long to find a blindspot behind a huge tree that hid us away from all the windows of Hoseok's house. He had a fence around his backyard which covered us from behind.

I had Jimin trapped between my arms on both sides. He avoided looking at me and had a slumped posture as he leaned back against the tree.

"Dangerous game you played back there Jiminie~" I lifted his chin up with my hand, placing all my weight on my other arm. Jimin stayed quiet and I wondered what was going through his head.

"What are you thinking about?" I questioned, biting my lip. He finally looked at me.

"You." He shrugged and closed his eyes, slowing his breathing down to calm himself I assume.

I purposely left my phone is Hoseok's room so that it wouldn't disturb us this time around.

I took a moment to watch the orange haired boy with the brightest smile I've ever seen in front of me. Then I took the opportunity to grab him by his waist with both of my hands,pulling him closer to me, causing his eyes to shoot open. Before he could react any further I placed my lips on his.

It was a short and sweet kiss, our first one. I pulled away to look at his flustered expression which made me grin. It was dark out but I still managed to see him clearly.

Our second kiss however, wasn't as short nor as sweet. I had him pinned against the tree as I attacked his lips, biting on his lower one ever so gently. He was a good kisser, which surprised me for some reason. Not that I would ever admit that to him. His lips felt very nice attached to mine and I couldn't help but want to kiss him for hours upon hours. Maybe another time. I hesitated before pulling away from him, not wanting to drag it out any further.

Jimin instantly shut his eyes and covered his face.

"You're still embarrassed with me?" I asked uncovering his face, pouting a bit.

"No." He paused. "I'm just really happy." Jimin opened his eyes and smiled my favorite Jimin smile. I couldn't hide the grin that was forming on my face. I was about to speak again when I heard Hoseok calling out for me.

"Yoongi? Are you out here?"

"Yeah, uh, hold on." I kiss Jimin's cheek before walking towards Hoseok and the door that led back into his house.

"Well you seem to have cooled down. Why are your lips so swollen?"

"I was biting them." I came up with quickly.

"That's a bad habit of yours." Hoseok shook his head and held the door open for me. I walked in, Jimin walking in after me, almost being hit by Hoseok nearly closing the door on him.

"Namjoon and Jin decided to leave. Probably to go bang. Do you wanna sleep over?"

"Uh, I don't know." I replied, looking over at Jimin.

"Why not?" Jimin asked and shrugged. "Go ahead, I can go home." I shook my head at him and grabbed his arm.

"I guess I can." I sighed and Hoseok cheered.

"Good so we can finally have some bro time."

"Did you really just call it bro time." I rolled my eyes.

"If you have a problem the door is literally right there." Hoseok pointed at the front door to his house.

"Okay bye." I started walking towards it, not caring.

"Your phone is still in my room." He called out from behind. I shrugged and continued walking. "Bitch I swear to god." Hoseok ran in front of me.

"Listen I need to talk to you. About you." Hoseok sighed and rubbed his arm. He seemed nervous and jittery, which was completely unlike his character.

"About me?" What could this be? "Alright. Let's go upstairs then."

"I'll go get extra blankets and pillows for you." Hoseok disappeared down the hall and I made my way up the stairs to his room, dragging Jimin along with me.

"You're staying here with me." I decided.

"No, it's okay, really I can just go-" I cut Jimin off.

"There's no way I'm letting you be alone. Especially now that..." I didn't complete my sentence.

"Okay." Jimin puffed up his cheeks and crossed his arms, sitting down on the desk chair.

Hoseok reappeared with the pillows and blankets and made a bed on the floor for me.

"Alright so, what did you want to talk about?"

"We can talk about it when I get out of the shower." Hoseok smiled and left the room.

He was acting weird.

I went through Hoseok's pajama drawer and took out a pair for myself, stripping and redressing, not caring if Jimin was in the room.

Jimin was trying his best to not look but I caught him glancing at me ever so often.

"You're really horrible at that you know, sneaking peeks I mean."

"I know." He groaned and threw himself onto the floor bed, taking off his leather jacket and stuffing it under the pillow so that when it reappeared, Hoseok wouldn't see it.

"Do you want some pajamas?" I asked, ready to go through Hoseok's drawer again even though I knew how much he hated when I did that.

"No it's fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm comfy."

"Ok then move over." He scoots away from Hoseok's bed and I sit between him and the bed bringing the blanket over my lap.

"You almost suffocated me this morning you know?"

"Not my fault that you're comfortable. And cute. Why would I want to let go of you in the first place?"

"Is my safety not any of your concern-"

"You act like you don't want to cuddle with me." I lie down and pull him against me. He pushes away.

"Too close." He whines.

"Pfft whatever." I sit up again and wait for Hoseok to show himself while Jimin played games on my phone.

"I have returned." Hoseok bursts into the room, his hair dripping water droplets. He never really cared to dry his hair, ever. Which is why he was frequently sick.

"You're not welcomed back."

"I'll have you know that this is my house."

"I'll have you know that I couldn't care less who's house this is."

"The door is that way Yoongi."

"You're the one who-"

"I know, I know. Anyways," he sat on his bed and I looked up at him, leaning back on my arms.

"Yes?"

"Is it true, you know, about you liking Jimin?"

______________________

Does hobi like Yoongi or what