Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my first story here on Wattpad, so tell me what you think! And make sure you Share it :)

-MK <3

-----------------

I got into my seat of this crowded airplane, why can't I just stay and live in Seattle? It's nice, quiet and not crowded unlike this plane. You must be wondering, where am I going? Well you see my mom likes to move but this time will be the last time we are moving. We are moving to Beautiful Los Angeles. My mom decided to move by the beach. Huntington Beach to be exact. I'm guessing the reason why my mom moved was because my little brother Tristan loves to surf.

So as I wait for this God damn plane to move, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a 16 year old girl from Calgary, Canada but I'm never the girl who would always stay in one place. I was the girl who moved and never had many friends. I like to Sing, Dance and Longboard. I'm not shy but I'm not outgoing. If you asked me. But yeah as I said befo-

Oh. There goes my plane, well it was nice living here in Seattle I'll see you soon! Here I am sitting by the window, I never really like the window seat but of course my little annoying brother just has to complain and whine and say he wanted to sit by the aisle. I remember it easily.

*FLASHBACK*

"Dahlia I'm sitting by the aisle this time" Tristan told me for the 5th time, yes I've been counting.

"Tristan if you don't be quiet I won't let you sit by the aisle" I said furious. He looked at me smiled and walked away. "Thank you" he said still walking away.

__________________________

Hey guys! Tell me what you think in the comments!