Chapter 3

Ryan's POV

Okay next time I need to watch where I'm going.

'I gotta go my friends are waiting for me' wow that was a stupid excuse it's like 9 pm in the evening why would my friends be here? They all had to go either to a party or eat dinner with their family.

God I'm so stupid.

I looked back to see Dahlia, the girl I fell on top of start to walk away. She really is pretty. I've never seen here before, and it looks like she lives on the beach because the direction she was walking to was a beautiful house, you know those big ones? Yeah that. I was snapped back into reality when a big wave splashed on me. "Fuck" I whispered. This day is not going well for me.

I continued walking off to who knows where, well actually I was going home. But as I continued walking I couldn't get Dahlia off my mind. Since she's new here I should just show her around. Maybe tomorrow I will, she might be around then.

Dahlia's POV

I was walking home while holding my longboard under my arms. I was thinking on what I could do tomorrow. "Maybe the beach again? I'm gonna surf tomorrow yes. Surf I haven't done that in a while" I said to myself

I opened the back door to my house and yelled " I'M HOME!"

And went straight to my room.

I changed my clothes in to pyjamas. Brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got out of the bathroom and jumped on my bed. I'm not a early sleeper but today was just a really tiring day. I got up at 3 in the morning just to get ready cause out flight was at 6 am. Then I had to unpack once I got here. And that took hours to do. Then the rest you know.

I started to drift off to sleep when an image of ryan popped in my head, his eyes;those ocean blue eyes and his brown hair. I noticed he was holding a surf board. Oh my he is a surfer, I always had a thing for surfers.

_____________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked out my big window and noticed the sun was out and it was blue skies.

I scurried into my bathroom and took a quick shower and did all the things a lady needs to do.

I walked out my room and headed down the stairs

"Is that bacon I smell?" As I walked into the kitchen

" Yup " I heard a familiar voice call out behind me.

I turned around to see The face i pictured in my head.

it was him.

Why is he here?