Wave 3

I thought the last one was bad, but this one was worse. Black birds circled over our heads and the sound of people dying followed. We still didn't know what they wanted, but we did know that this was only the beginning. They were called The Others. 

So far there had been 3 waves including this one. First, they cut of all electricity. Secondly, the earth shook then followed wave 3. The deadly virus that killed anyone in its path, besides the few lucky ones who survived it. I followed my dad into a big white tent located in a school field. All around us people wore white masks to protect themselves from the virus or if you were unlucky, to stop it anyone catching it from you. People were coughing, because of this ugly virus. But the one cough in particular that caught my attention came from my sister.

"Are you ok" I asked her slightly concerned, but all I got was more coughing. Suddenly, she was ripped from my grasp and put into another zone. The zone where people who might be affected went.

"Hey! Get her out of there! She hasn't got it! Your going to make her sick! Please! Please get her out of there!" I screamed trying to clime over the fence to reach my sister."I'm sorry miss, but we think your sister may be one of the infected."Hearing those words, made my world come crashing down. Everything started to become blurry and I was shaking uncontrollably. I could faintly here people calling my name but I was shaking so bad. I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders, which slowly pulled me back into reality. "Hey get off me!" I screamed at the guard who was trying to get my attention. I started shaking again and zoning out. I could feel someone picking me up but I had lost all energy to protest. "We're taking you home." I could faintly work here my father telling me but I couldn't be completely sure because I slowly faded into darkness.

Build upon this fan fiction story by adding your version of Wave 4 in the comments!