Chapter 1

Kylie POV

One month ago I had been surprised with a very huge news I ever had in my life. After I win my match at FCW, Mr Vince McMahon had met me at backstage. I didn't even know he was at there that night. He told me that he want me to join the WWE Universe and become the new Diva. I will be put straight to the main roster beside going to NXT first. As i said i agreed to his idea, he had send his man to meet me and handed me my contract.
And for the first time ever! Tonight I'm going to debut on Monday Night Raw! Yay!

This is going to be a very special night to me since it will be held at my hometown Austin Texas. I'm going to debut here at my hometown. But it also made me worried a lot to join the WWE since I don't even know anyone from there. It's not that I don't know the wrestler! I know each of them by watch the show. It just that I have no friends there. It must be easier for me if I start from NXT.

One of Mr. McMahon worker had told me to come early to the arena. So I'm gonna go there at 3.00 pm.

I went to my bathroom and take a shower. After that I wear a black skinny jeans and a blank grey shirt that hug my body really well. I put on a simple make up and went to pack my new ring gear that Mr. McMahon daughter, which is Stephanie had send to me week ago. It was a black crop top with 'JJ' words on it and a black denim short short paired with a very cool brogue boots same as I had told them bout what I want.

As I finish packing, I put on my black boots and put on a black leather jacket. The arena wasn't to far away from my apartment, it will only take me 15 minute's to go there using a motorbike. So yeah I'm gonna ride a motorbike to go there.

As I see the time at my phone, it show that it was already 2:55 pm.
"Time to go bebeh!" I said to myself and put my bag pack behind me and grab my helmet. I made my way to where I park my all black motorbike. Yeah I'm a fan of black! So shuss!

At the arena

As I parked at the arena, I take a deep breath before step down from my bike. "This is it!" I said to myself again. I open my helmet and fixing my hair by flipping it a bit. As I done, I take a look around a little bit and saw a diva Becky Lynch get out of her car. She doesn't seem to notice me there. So I made my way to the entrance door and show the security my pass.

Dean POV

I was sit at the corner of the cafe in the arena with Joe. The cafe was just beside the parking lot and it was only cover with the building mirror. So we can see the outside really well from here.

"Did you have a match tonight?" Joe asked me.

"No! I only sit at the commentator table" replied.

Then we talk about what going to happen tonight. Who's gonna against who's and what move he gonna use for his match.

As I look outside the mirror, I saw a very cool bike parked not far away from my car.

"Nice ride" I said to myself. I always love to have a bike. But my job wasn't suitable for me to ride a bike since I'll be on the road so much.

As I keep looking at the person who ride it, I realise that it was a woman after she open her helmet. She had a very nice body I can tell myself. She flipping her hair maybe to fix it. Then she take a look around a bit before walk away from her bike. Wow! That was cool for a girl to ride bike. I try to focus on her face but it was too far away to see her.

"Dean! Are you even hear me!" Joe yell to me while waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh! Uhm... Sorry! What you just saying?" I asked him.