Chapter 15

This chapter was dedicated to @myrshaVanessDeGuzman thank you for your votes 😉😉😉

Jon POV

She remain silent during helping me taping my hand. I just look at her even she's focusing on the tapping. Did she really just admit that she love me?

Gosh! That's a huge word. No woman ever admit that they love me before. Beside I never had a proper relationship before her. And the question that playing on my mind is "do I love her?"

"It's done!" She smile looking at me and I return one to her. But I know there was sadness behind her smile.

"Im leaving you alone so you can ready for your match!" She said before left the room. While she said that, she doesn't even hesitate to kiss me or even look at me. She just left like that. There's must be something wrong with her.

I decided to meet Joe at his locker room since we got a tag team match against LON.

We we're warming up before the match start. Joe start to talk about the move that we should use during our match. But I don't even pay attention to what was he saying.

"Earth to Ambrose!" He said snapping his finger in front of my face.

"Im sorry! What was you saying?" I asked him.

"Okay Jon! There's must be something bothering you right now! Spill it now!" He said.

Joe was like a brother to me. He understand me sometime. He also good at giving advice since he was the mature one among me Colby and him.

Then I decided to tell him everything that happen earlier between me and Kylie.

"She said she love you accidentally?" He asked me.

"Pretty much like that!" I shrugs.

"Than what your respond?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't respond to her so she change the subject by helping me tapping this!" I show my fist.

"You an idiot! That's why she sad! You didn't respond to her after she admit she love you"

"I don't know how to respond okay!" I mad at him. "Sorry!" I sigh.

"So you didn't love her?" He asked me.

"It's not that I didn't love her. I just not sure if I love her like she love me. Hell! I don't even know what love is! I never been in love before!" I admit.

"Let me ask you question!" Joe said and I shrugs.

"What if there's another guy flirting with her. What would you do?" He asked me. What kind of question was that.

"Im gonna break his every single bone before they even touch her!" I mad just imagining others guy touching her.

"So you were saying you jealous?" He smirked at me and I nod.

"Could you see yourself without her in the future?" He asked again. I flinch thinking about it.

"No!" I shook my head. I never thought about that one before but hell I'm not letting her go that soon.

"Right now she feel sad because she know that her love for you wasn't return the way she want it. What if suddenly, out of no where, there's a guy admit that he love her and she felt the same to the guy so she left you for another man that really love her more than you do." He smirk. "What will you do?"

As he finished his question I realise how stupid I was. What if I'm the one that admit I love her and she doesn't reply me the way I hope. Of course I'm going to be sad.