Submissions [CLOSED]

To enter the contest, all you have to do is fill out the form below and post a comment with your entry! Don't forget, if you are not a writer, you can submit a story that you are infatuated with.

Author Name:

Story Name:

Brief Summary:

Link:

Please post the entries in the comments below. Any entries posted outside of this page will be disqualified. Submissions are only accepted until 23:59 p.m. 29th Feb, 2016 (UTC). Submissions posted after this date will be disqualified.

E.g.

Author name: May Freighter

Story name: "Russian Roulette"

Brief Summary: Soul-bound to a man she cannot trust and hunted by darkness, nineteen-year-old Helena Hawthorn is learning what the world behind the veil of normality is really like.Desperate to know the fate of her father, Helena ventures into the Angel Realm but never expects that her curiosity would put everyone she loves in danger. An unseen darkness now hunts her, threatening to devour her soul. Believing he might save her, Helena binds her soul to a mysterious vampire called Lucious only to find that he is being hunted by the deadly Vampire Council.With their lives tied together and emotions stripping their barriers, the Council is coming for her too, the darkness still looms in the shadows ... and her guardian angel is nowhere to be found.So, will she be able to fight the attraction between them and protect those she loves?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/32935562-helena-hawthorn-russian-roulette-book-1