11: Just Shopping

Fucking hell, you guys are the best. I love all my readers, I love all my followers. I've officially reached over 1,000 fans.

Dedicated to @andyspark13 for the FANTASTICAL cover on the side. Thank you, love. Happy reading!! xx Ü

--

I loved shopping. Seriously, I may have looked like a girl who didn’t give two thoughts about what I wear during the day, but I honestly loved fashion. I just had my own style is all. James had insisted that all of us go buy proper clothing since apparently all of our wardrobes looked like ‘they’ve been run over by a garbage truck a million times’ according to him. He didn’t want Nina to think we were hobos or anything. Lana pointed out that she already knew what we looked like since we went to the same school, but he said we had to buy new clothes anyways. He had it bad.

Instead of insulting him though, we gladly accepted the silver credit card that he presented us with. The only one who didn’t seem excited was Theo. It was understandable. He grumbled the entire way there, complaining about why he couldn’t just wear his regular clothes. I silently agreed with him, since his regular clothes suited him, and he did look good in him, but I clamped my mouth shut, because I was sort of curious as to how he would look in a suit.

I mean, c’mon ladies, we all know guys look ten times hotter when they’re in uniform.

The mall was also really huge, which was awesome, because as teenagers, going to the mall was equivalent to going home. Lana and I go to the mall all the time, to shop, eat, creep on people. There wasn’t much else to do really.

As soon as we walked through the front doors, Lana spread her arms like the messiah and breathed in the scent of fresh clothes, food courts, and sweaty mall goers. “Ahh, smells like heaven.”

“More like the boys’ locker room,” Theo grumbled, walking ahead aimlessly.

The mall was three floors of pure heaven. Lana eagerly grabbed my hand and the credit card out of James’ hand and bolted towards the escalators before the boys’ could say anything else. Giggling, I ran after her. We ended up in a store where I usually wouldn’t buy anything, but hey, James was offering, so we were taking.

Lana and I differed in style in most aspects. She was more, wear the colors of the rainbow and be a unicorn type of girl, while I stayed within the most neutral and boring colors ever found. I made dirt look pretty, probably. She also liked dresses, accessories, because yes, Lana was the type of girl who would stack a gazillion bracelets on her arms and still not have them fall out of their sockets.

But somehow, that made shopping so much more fun for us. We always forced each other to wear something we wouldn’t, and laugh at ourselves at how ridiculous we looked and took pictures like any other normal teenage girl.

Lana picked up a yellow, knee length dress and asked my opinion. I told her she would blind the waiter and they’d spill the food on her. We were only in the store for five minutes until Lana’s phone began blaring. She rolled her eyes when she picked up the call, so I knew it was James.

“Whattya want?” she questioned. After a few seconds, she groaned and stuffed the clothes she took out back onto the racks and said, “Be there in a few.”

“What happened?” I asked, putting my own clothes back too.

“James said that he doesn’t know what looks good, and whatever. I really don’t know,” Lana exasperated. We walked over to the store that Theo and him were at.