Chapter 1

Imagine getting ready to go to out dancing with your friends.

"(Y/N) WHERE'S THE FOUNDATION?" you're best friend Veronica asks you from the other room.

"It's in my makeup bag. In the zipper pocket..."

"NEVERMIND I FOUND IT," she yells again. We are going to the opening of this brand new club in London. We called into BBC radio 1 to win tickets and we actually won. I wish that I would have won One Direction tickets when they had that contest but, whatever that was over 7 months ago. Veronica and I are going to get drunk and have an amazing time tonight. Three hours later we were finally ready. The limo has been waiting for us for almost a half an hour. We were supposed to be on time to the opening but we are going to be fashionably late. We get to the club and step out of the limo and are stunned by all the flashing lights. You feel like a movie star. You're wearing a tight black dress with silver sparkly heels on. Veronica is wearing a tight red dress that has straps covered in rhinestones and plain black heels.

"Over here. OVER HERE," the men behind the camera's shout. You and Veronica feel like stars. When you walk into the club you are greated with a glass of champagne. You are directed to the VIP area. The music is so loud you can barely hear Veronica talking to you.

"This is so cool (Y/N). I'm so glad you took me and not Shelby."

"I'm glad I took you as well." You two hug and start drinking and dancing to the music. You're having such a good time with Veronica then someone taps you on the shoulder. You turn around to see those curly locks of a boy who's concert you couldn't go to.

"Hey. I've been watching you all night and there's just something in your eyes so will you C'mon and dance with me Baby?"

"I would love to dance." You start to freak out. Harry Styles just picked me up with lyrics to his own song. He is so freaking cute. I can't believe that I'm dancing with Harry Styles! Zayn starts to dance with Veronica and now you both are having the best night of your lives.

"Why haven't I seen you around before?" Harry asks you.

"Well I don't have a lot of money. I usually don't attend things like this but, I won the ticket from the radio. That is probably why you've never seen me. I also could never get tickets to any of your concerts here because they all sell out in seconds."

"Well your a lucky girl. Let's make this the best night of your life. I still haven't gotten your name yet love."

"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N)."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Let me buy you a drink (Y/N). What would you like."

"That champagne that they gave us at the door was so good. I could use another glass or two of that."

"Coming right up babe." Harry gets the attention of the waitress. "Can I get a glass of Bollinger Blanc de Noirs Vieilles Vignes Francaises 1997 and a Green Vesper?"

"Coming right up Mr. Styles," the waitress responds.

"How many girls has this worked on before?" you ask

"I don't know what you're talking about," he says with that famous smirk that you've seen on a hundred other guys. It's the I know how hot I am smirk and I want to take you home smirk.

"Here is your champagne and your Green Vesper Mr. Styles. Let me know if you need anything else," the waitress says while hand him our drinks.

"Here is your champagne babe."

"Thank you Mr. Styles." You drink your champagne while you look around for Veronica and Zayn but, you can't find them anywhere.

"I think Zayn took Veronica back to his place. I don't see either of them anywhere."

"Zayn is really good with the ladies. He really liked your friend. What do you say to getting out of here as well?"

"You want to take me back to your flat?" you ask you're still stunted that you're hanging out with Harry Styles from One Direction, but he doesn't seem like the heartthrob lady killer that every magazine plays him out to be.

"Yes would you like to?"

"I would love to Harry."

"Okay love, follow me out." He takes you by the hand and you and him walk out of the club together. You go out the back exit so the paps don't get pictures of you and him leaving together. He opens the door of his Audi R8 and you slide in. He gets into the car and starts driving. This is the best night of my life.