Chapter 9

"I don't understand why everyone has to twist stuff that I say to make it sound bad. What did I ever do to them? What did I do to make them so angry?" you ask Harry. 

"(Y/N) I am so sorry this is happening. I feel like it's all my fault." 

"It's far from your fault. I guess I have to be more careful with what I say. " 

"But you didn't say that you didn't say anything close to that I was there I heard what you said." 

"Well there's nothing we can do about it now so we might as well just let it go." 

"I'll figure something out (Y/N). I'll take care of it don't worry." he says then kisses you on the forehead and starts to dial on his phone. He walks away and that's when you decide to go on Twitter. You go see what's trending. #Harryswhore #Whyharry are both worldwide trending topics you decide to click on the first one. You see that lots of fans are defending you saying stuff like

"(Y/N) is so nice. She would never say anything like this #Harryswhore #morelikeharryssweetheart." That made you feel better that most of the fans do like me but it gets worse when you read the tweets that say 

"(Y/N) is a dumb slut. She is using Harry for fame, fortune, and sex. She doesn't love Harry. #whyharry #Harryswhore #hedbebetterwithmiley." I know what I need to do. I need to tell the fans face to face what they mean to Harry and I clear up things. I go onto the twitcam website and get hesitant before I press the go live button. Should I tell Harry that I'm doing this. No this is something I have to do on my own. I press the go live button and post what I'm doing. I start getting viewer so I start talking.  

"hi. I'm (y/n) uhmm... I felt the need to do one of these because there are a lot of rumors going around about me and a supposed conflict with the Directioners. First things first I am a Directioner just like you. I came to London to study abroad. I am from the US if you couldn't already tell uhm...." you start to get nervous you look at the worldwide trends again and #(y/n)stwitcam is trending. "what I really want to tell you is that I do not hate any of you at all. I love each and everyone of you. I mean that too. You are great. Harry couldn't have asked for better fans and there are no better fans than directioners. You all are so dedicated to the boys and they love you too pieces! The boys would be nowhere without all of your hard work. The boys got famous because of you and that's how I first got introduced to One Direction. Because of your hard work through twitter the boys are known worldwide and they are the biggest boy band in the entire world. I love you guys for that! I would never bash you in private or in public because all of you mean so much to the boys and I you could never understand how much. When the boys talk about you their faces light up so much if you put them into a dark room the room would be glowing. I love you all for making them feel like that! I hope you know that I could never hate any of you!" Harry walks into the room with a smile on his face and shows you the worldwide trends. #Directionerslove(Y/N). He kisses you in front of the camera so everyone can see.

"I'm glad to see you guys love (y/n), but you'll never love her as much as I do." He says then he kisses you again.

"Okay, anyone have and questions that they want answered?" you say with a big smile on your face. You spend the next 2 hours talking to all the Directioners answering questions. "I love talking to all of you but I have a lot of stuff that I need to do today. Another twitcam soon what do you say? I'll see you soon hopefully! I love you bye!" you get off of twit cam and give Harry a big hug.

"What was that for sunshine?"

"Just because I love you so much!"

"I love you more!" he says with a smile.

"No way!" you respond. You spend the rest of your day going around with Harry to different places. When night comes you tweet. "Great conversation with the Directioners today! Hope to do it again soon! Love you all! XX." you finally feel accepted into the fandom.