Chapter 7 part 2

Liam handed me a cup of my favorite tea. I had calmed down a little bit but I was still really in shock. Liam's phone rang and I knew it was Harry when Liam gave me a look and walked into the kitchen. I started tearing up again but I wanted to hear the conversation so I got up walked into the kitchen sat on the counter. Liam gave me an are you sure you want to hear this look. I nodded my head.

"She's here with me. No. Yes. Harry I know but--. I know I know. Harry give me a second to ask you." He pauses looks up at me with that same look I feel the tears starting in my eyes and I nod my head.

"Please tell me it isn't true Haz please," he says then looks my with a terrible look in his eyes when Harry talks his head drops and shakes. "Why? Harry I know you're sorry but this is not going to be easy to fix." I can't take Liam talking to him anymore. I feel the tears rushing down my face as I dart out of the room into the room where I guess I will be staying for a little while. How could I have not seen any of the signs. About an hour and a half goes by until Liam enters the room. He sits right next to me and wraps his huge arms around me.

"I don't know what to say (Y/N). Never in a million years could I have imagined Harry doing anything like this. He wants to come and explain himself. I told him that I would ask you first. Do you want to see him?"

"Not right now. Not like this. I just need to go to sleep now."

"Okay hun, I'll tell him." He walks out of the room and I start crying again. But no tears come out of my eyes. I guess you can only cry so much in one day. I lay my head on the pillow and Liam walks in and cuddles right up next to me. Liam is here to comfort me. I cry myself to sleep.