Chapter 8

Contains Sexual Contain (Rated R) :) I don't know if you have to fan to read this if so then yeah

Enjoy guys

******

"I'm on my way now," Chris spoke through the phone.

"Alright, are the girls coming?" I questioned him.

"No, they’re meeting us there, we need to talk babe." Yes we did need to talk, I need to fill him on what happened with Colton.

"Ok, well I'll see you soon," I said before hanging up. Chris was on his way to pick me up for tonight's game. Our school, the Red Bulls, who Colton played for was going up against the Western Eagles from Glensten Western High. Grabbing my leather jacket, I set out for the front door. Chris was waiting in the drive way, in his Jeep.

"Hey babe," he greeted with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey," I said, putting my seatbelt on.

"Now that we are alone, what happened between you and Colton?" he questioned. I couldn't tell him what happened because of the girls. I haven't, yet, told them and I don't think I will. What was the point in telling them if nothing is happening anyways?

"I regret it," I spoke out.

"Regret what?"

"Ever falling for him Chris. I'm so angry with him," I sighed. In all honesty, I feel like I regret my feelings for Colton, I wish I never felt any feelings for him at all.

"That bad huh? What happened?"

"He won't talk to me, I tried at school and at home but he wouldn't talk. He can't stand to be around me!" I exclaimed; feeling annoyed.

"Is that what he said?"

"Pretty much, he said he can't be around me while I'm thinking of him like that!" I huffed out.

"Does he realize that they’re dreams? You can't control what you dream about."

"He doesn't care. I tried to talk to him, I understand he doesn't feel the same way about me and I knew he wouldn't, but I was hoping that maybe we could move on from this."

"Babe, I understand how you feel, he shouldn't be treating you like this but it's too soon to move on from this. What he has just found out is a major shock to him and he needs time."

"I just feel like… we should move on from this. I feel like he hates me!"

"He doesn't hate you babe. He just needs space and you have to give him that."

"I know and I'm going to give him time," I sighed," but he has been nothing but an asshole to me."

"I know, he shouldn't be treating you like this."