Chapter 25

Ok this will not be a long chapter but its something also it will be switching POV

Colton POV

Finals were this week and I was estatic, I was beyond happy that we made it. Coach has been working our arses off for the past couple of weeks. Training was intense and daily, so I didn't have alot of time on my hands. But when I did, I spent most of it with Ashlyn.

Things were going good. It felt great to be honest. We were taking things slow and I liked that. I was learning new things about her eachday and likewise with her about me. With her everything was different compared to what I had with Alexis, I felt happy everytime I was around her. Not only was she beautiful and smart, she was actually quite funny too. She had a sense of humour and I enjoyed that about her. Ashlyn was a breath of fresh air.

We still kept quite about us even though Ashlyn wanted to tell everyone. She didn't care anymore and I wish I was the same but I wasn't ready yet. Eventually in time it was going to happen. I'm not to sure where were heading, but I like Ashlyn. Alot has changed, who knew I would develop feelings for her. I'm not going to lie, I tried my hardest not to have feelings for her but I guess you can't help who you fall for.

Not only was I worrying about the finals this week but I was also waiting for that letter to be sent to my letterbox about my acceptance to USC. Thats my dream to go there, some of the most influential atheletes attended that college.

Tonight I wanted to take Ashlyn out on an actual date, our first date. We were going to go somewhere private and where no one else goes to which was the Botanical garden cinema. No one ever went there that we knew. It was about a forty five minute drive out of town. They had movie marathons every Friday night.

We all sat at the dinning table eating breakfast. Me and Ashlyn were across from each other glancing at each other when no one was looking. I would feel her feet shift near mine and start rubbing softly. My lips formed a smile each time she would, I could tell she was smiling too.

"Shit! were late honey, let's go." my dad called out. Both parents scrambled to there feet and took off without another glance at us. As soon as the front door shut I looked up at Ashlyn who was already looking at me. I smiled brightly at her.

"Hi," I said

"Hi," she smiled and I laughed.

"Your all the way over there, come closer." I suggested smirking at her. She raised her eyebrow wickedly.

"Nope, you come closer." she grinned playfully. And I did. I got up out of my chair and moved around the table standing next to her. She rose from her chair gazing up at me.

"Goodmorning," I said bending down and placing a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck holding me there longer. I instantly wrapped my hands around her waist pulling her body closer.

"Goodmorning, " she breathed into my mouth. As soon as she sat down at the table I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't.

"I wanted to ask you something," I said pulling away from her.

"What's up?" she asked.

"I want to take you out tonight, on a date."

Her eyebrows rose but then she grinned. "Really? I would love to."

I grinned. "Yes really. " she hugged me and pulled me down for another kiss. I held her body to me deepening it.

She softly moaned while I licked the bottom of her lip. Her tongue latched onto mine as my hands latched onto her hips. She leaned back onto the table, pushing her food aside. I picked her up setting her onto the dining table. She wrapped her legs around my waist while her mouth moved with mine. Her hands stroked under my shirt, gripping onto my back. This became too heated and as much as I wanted her right now,we couldn't do it right here on the table.