Part 27

Lacey

I yawned extremely tired from last night, we had to wake up early and head to mom's or should I say Jackie's old house where she now lived with Ben, Amelia thought it would a good idea to see if she needed any help preparing for the feast tonight before we headed to the shelter.

With my eyes closed, I stretched my arm across the bed searching for some warmth only to frown when I found it missing. "Morning baby," Amelia sang as she entered the room holding a cup of coffee. She sat the coffee down before sitting on the bed, I scooted over and wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled into her.

"Morning Love, what time is it?" I asked yawning again.

"It's seven, you should get showered we're leaving in a half hour."

"I thought we were waking up at six?" I asked wondering why she didn't wake me when she got up.

"I would have but you been sleeping so much better these days I wanted to let you sleep a little longer, she smiled. She was right I used to always have nightmares, but since we've been together and she'd been sleeping with me they've seemed to stop.

"Thanks to you," I whispered in her ear causing her to shiver and leaned into me, I ran my hands down her body, gripping her firm backside I loved the effect I had on her, the same one she had on me.

"If you don't stop Crawford. They'll be a lot of people disappointed because we didn't show up." She moaned as I tighten my grip.

"Hey love birds, Lauren called as she burst into our room and jumped onto the bed, bouncing on it like a three-year-old. "Wake up, wake up!" she cheered.

I looked over to the door to see Morgan just as exhausted as I was. "She found the candy," Morgan grumbled.

"What?" Amelia squealed, as she shot up and heading to the door. "Ren if you ate it all." Her voice trailed down the small hall as she left Lauren followed behind her giggling.

I groaned, "It's going to be a long day."

"you're telling me." Morgan sighed.

I took a quick showered to wake up and dressed comfortable in a pair of jeans, a long sleeve shirt and searched for my favorite 'Property of the Marines' hoodie, "Hurry up Lace," Lauren shouted from the living room. Not finding it I grabbed my faded Captain America hoodie and tossed it on.

"Keep you panties on," I muttered as I made my way to the living room, "ah there's my favorite hoodie, on my favorite girl I said snaking my arms around the gorgeous redhead who looked up at me and grinned. "Shall we?" she nodded before we all headed out, I held her hand as we entered the elevator I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I looked at her.

"What?" she asked smiling back at me.

"You're just so beautiful," I said softly while leaning in to kiss her I gripped her bottom and lifted her up allowing her legs to wrap around me the kiss just started to escalate deeper when the elevator chimed at our stop. I released her lips as we both gasped for air.

"That was fucking hot." I heard Morgan whisper behind me, we both turned our heads in her direction to find Lauren and her smiling their arms wrapped around each other.

"Maybe we should start charging them a fee." I winked to a blushing Amelia as I carried her out the door.

We make it to the house in twenty minutes and knocked on the door. A little blonde bundle of energy greeting us. "Hey Jay", I greeted her."

"Hi Ley," she replied using Amelia's nickname for me making me smile. "Ame," she shrieked as she pushed past me to Amelia, "Want to see my room," She asked pulling her along and into the house. I chuckled as I followed them into the house. Lauren and Morgan made their way past me to the kitchen.