Chapter 1: going to a party

Hey guys new story I wanted to did this SRU like story

So on to the story

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up and showered and did my hair and makeup and put on a tight tank top and skinny jeans and kicks. Actually it's undercover for a drug bust I walked out of my house and my team met me "whoa" they all said "well knowing how to dress is one thing having good looks is the other I'm ready" I said and we drove to the place and I got out and walked to the door "what is pretty thing doing at a place like this" the bouncer said I controlled myself not to roll my eyes "I came to party" I said he let me through "okay I'm in" I said I had a ring that has a mic in it. "Operation Fiona style which means trying to get him in a room" I said and I found the leader and bubblegum by Jason derulo came on and I walked up to him "what" he said then stopped and checked me out "can I join you at the bar" I asked "oh sure baby" he said and I sat down.

After about ten minutes I grabbed his hand and walked up to the room we picked out "ah here we go" and that was the signal and my team came charging in. "What is this" he asked "I'm SRU sweetie should learn not to sell drugs" I said and walked out and sam followed and when I walked out the bouncer slapped my butt and I turned and punched him in the face. Got in the truck (suv) and we went to debrief after we were done I went home and my phone went off I answered it "hello" I said "hey tona it's Sam" Sam said he is also SRU "hey Sam what's up" I asked "I'm just wondering want to go the pub" he asked "sure" I said and got up and fixed my hair I still had my outfit on from the undercover job. There was a knock at the door "coming" I said and I opened the door and there stood Sam and I locked my door and we left.

When we got there we sat at the bar bad thing is it has a pole dancers and no one knows I used to work here I bet that Sam will find out soon. I don't get drunk easy it will take a lot a lot of drinks to do that "hey tona" I heard a guy say shit that's Jeff "hey jeff" I said "Jeff this is Sam and Sam this is Jeff my old boss" I said "old boss" Sam asked "yeah she used to pole dance here when she was 16 and 17" he said "oh" Sam said with a hint of a smirk um okay. "Oh reason why I came over here tona is that one of my girls is out sick and I have no one to take her routine it was one of your old routine" he said "and you want me to do it" I said and he nodded "you know I quit this job to join my SRU job" I said "I know just this night" Jeff begged "fine but give Sam a seat" I said and went to the back to take off my top and pants and left my bra and underwear on and walked out and low by flo rida came on and I started dancing flirty kind of dance and climbed the pole and I let go of it with my hands and held on with my legs and I was upside down and I looked around and saw Sam he gave him front view seat lovely. I slid down the pole and Sam was smirking and all the guys was whistling I'm just hoping that boss won't come to the pub. I got off the stage and grabbed sam's hand and a chair was brought out "I won't tell boss" he whispered and I rolled my eyes and made him sit down and gave him a lap dance and then I put my back against the pole and grabbed with my hands and brought my body up and around the pole and repeated it all the way to the top Sam was still close to the pole and I slid down and stopped above him and I saw Jeff talking to one of the girls and I went back to what I was doing.

I was holding myself above Sam about inch or two from his face and I held myself with legs and I moved closer and farther away and closer to his face again "so this is your old routine" he asked while I was near his face and I nodded and I spun down the pole I got him up and against the pole every guy knew this part it's one of the hardest to do if you don't do it correctly. I was at the top of the pole and Sam standing at the bottom I took a breathe I slid somewhat down till I could put my body on his I grabbed the pole with my hands and my feet to bring my body father out so only my hands and feet will let me slide down and when I did I was in front of Sam again and then I stood the in front of then spun around and started grinding against him and then I put him back in the crowd and he frowned then chuckled and sat down I sighed and grabbed another dude and repeated what I did. After two more guys I went to put my clothes back on and I walked out "there Jeff and I'm gonna slap myself later after I say this but if you need any help my phone number is still the same" I said and me and Sam walked out "that was an interesting night" Sam said and I nodded and he walked me to my door and I waved bye when I went in I ate a quick meal and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N it took me a few days to get this first chapter up and I think it's pretty long and I hope you like it