Chapter 3: i take a day off from school

Hey guys

On to the story..

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up and took a shower and ate breakfast and I was wearing my suit already since I'm taking a day off from school I grabbed my helmet and gloves and went to my bike and it wouldn't start up "hm strange" I said and grabbed my phone "hello Sam here" sam said "hey sam it's tona can you come pick me up my bike won't start" I said "sure" he said I put my helmet and stuff back in my house and locked my door Sam pulled up and I got in "why won't it start" he asked "don't know it was working yesterday" I said and he nodded we got there and we walked in "YO Ed bud" i said and Ed lane turned around "hi" he said and the others said hey "so tona" Blake said you know what's weird he has a girlfriend but I've notice that he has been trying to hit on me "hi Blake" I said Blake looked at me and he touched my hand and I moved my hand away "what's the matter" he asked "well Blake we are just friends you have a wonderful sweet girlfriend I don't think cheating on her will do you any good cause I hate cheaters sorry if you think I'm easy like that just cause you can try your charm on me. Don't think I won't tell I won't now but if you try anything I won't hesitate to tell Sarah so keep your hands off of me unless your trying to get my attention to talk to" I said and got up and sat next to boss and Sam "wow" Greg said

my cell phone went off and I looked at it "hold on I need to take this" I said with a confused look I walked away a bit "what's the matter Jeff" I asked "um well tona your ex is here to see you and um well he escaped from prison yesterday just to see you and he had help" Jeff said and my eyes widen "what are you serious? Jay he escaped why would that bastard do that" I asked Jeff "I don't know get your team to the pub" he said and hung up and I looked at them to find out they were watching me. I walked over to them "um my old friend Jeff who owns the pub said that jay who was in prison escaped" Greg looked at me "the jay baldridge" he asked and nodded "and bad thing is" I said and ran my hands through my hair "he is my ex boyfriend" I said and their mouth dropped too the floor "it was when I was 16 okay he is only my age he was in my gang when we started dating but then he started stealing info beating me and I payed him back by getting evidence and my gang helped the police" I said "so let's gear up and go" boss said.

We arrived there "and Jeff said he wanted to see me" I said "well take sam and Ed" boss said and I nodded as we walked in them being in front of me "hello jay" I said no one was here but Jeff not a hostage but that could change "what the..? are you with the SRU now" he asked "yes and yes the gang is okay with it" I said "why did you escape you know now it be another two years before you can get parole" I said "YEAH WELL WHATEVER" he shouted "you know what Daytona" he said "what" I said getting annoyed "say hello to Mikey" he said and walked behind the bar and dragged him out tied up I had my hand on sam's shoulder and my grip tightened "how dare you" I hissed "you don't dare kidnap one of my friends yes I know I'm the former boss but he wanted me to keep in touch with each and everyone their family to me your lost that when you betrayed the gang jay yes boss I know don't escalate him,but let me do it my way and I'm sure it might risky and stupid but give me a chance" I said and I moved Ed and Sam a side "yeah well tona who cares about family y'all sell drugs and laundry money" he shouted "yes but we also protected the people from the rival gangs but your stupidity wanted to sell our info with them we couldn't allow it so we worked with the police" I said "now give Mikey back now or else" I said " or we will settle it how the gang will settle disputes" I said Sam and Ed looked at me funny "alright let's do it how the gang did it" he said and drop the gun but I told boss that this needs to be done or else he will do something bad I took off my bullet proof vest. I took of my thigh gun holster.

He stepped up and I did and we both started fighting kicking punched pushing tossing into things. He picked me up and I tossed me into the bottles on the shelf I slowly got up Sam and Ed was watching wide eyed I tossed bottles and charged jay "sorry about your pub Jeff I'll help fix it" I said while dodging punches I threw one good punch and knocked him out "okay you can have him" I said and untied Mikey "now Mikey let's stop the fake drugs and just do the money laundering" I said "fake drugs" boss asked "it was just sugar pills the druggies was starting to figure it out and decided just to do money stuff so yeah" I said and went to the station and debriefed "well good day of work" boss said "I'm starting to get to know your old gang" he said "they are loyal they won't hurt anyone unless they person deserves it and it's usually the abuser or something like that" I said and me and Sam left he drove me home "tona I have something to tell you" he said and I looked at him when we heard a noise inside my house "what's that" Sam and I said and grabbed our guns I nodded signaling to open the door we found the intruder in my living room watching tv "SRU" Sam said and the person took off the mask "hey tona wanted to surprise you but apparently faking this wouldn't work since you were driven home by him" my best friend since I was kid Nikki said "well sam this is Nikki my best friend" introduced them and they shook hands and Sam had to leave "he is so sexy you should take him he seems like a better guy than jay I'm glad he is back in prison" she said "I know and I would but I'm afraid if I confess my little feelings to Sam that he wouldn't feel the same way" I said and that's when she smirked great "no Nikki your are not gonna talk to him" I said "yes I am and you can't stop me" she said and we talked and then she had to go.

I ate dinner and went to bed and I tossed and turned for a bit before falling asleep.

-------------------
----------

A/N wow BY THE WAY DO NOT DO DRUGS DONT SMOKE DONT DO DRUGS ITS BAD EVEN THOUGH I SAID DRUGS AND STUFF IN THIS DONT MEAN GO OUT AND DO IT.. DO NOT DO DRUGS DO NOT!

Anyways, hope you like this story..