Chapter 4: day off

Hey guys

--------

--------------

I woke up to my phone ringing "hello" I said sleepily "hey tona it's Sam" he said "hey" I said I put my phone on speaker as I found an outfit "wanna hangout" he asked "sure I'll come over just give me a few minutes to get ready and I'll be right over" I said "okay bye" he said and we hung up Nikki can barging in "how did you get in my house" I asked "oh the key in the flower pot so your gonna go hangout with Sam" she said and I rolled my eyes cause here it comes "I'll help get you ready" should have know which I did but whatever. She went into my walk in closet oh no I still have my skanky looking clothes in there.

I facepalmed when she brought out the outfit. The top stops right under my breast or bra whatever and then here comes to bottoms its booty shorts with heels. "Really now" I said and she nodded and shoved me in the bathroom and I put it on and put on my perfume and walked out and she started on my hair. "Are you trying to get him liking me" I asked "yes" she said then my makeup it was simple but with a very smokey eye going on. "I'll drive you there" she said I ate a snack and got in the car I text Sam "sorry if I come in looking a little skanky" I said he sent a reply back "why you say that" he asked and I replied back "cause my friend Nikki went and dug out my clothes I would wear to the pub" I sent as we got here. "Nikki he is also my partner at work do I really wanna look like this" I said and she nodded as he came walking out "fuck" I whispered and she shoved me out I am freaking out and now bloody shy and I'm not like that "whoa" I heard Sam say "you look hot" he said and I looked up shocked "really" I said "thanks" I finished as he grabbed my hand and walked me in the house.

I sat down and placed my purse on the table he sat down after handing me water "tell me have any other family members that I should know about as in if they get in trouble" Sam said and I chuckled "actually  yes" I said "okay my aunt who hates my old job and who is very protective of me which she does live in a better neighborhood she don't care how wild or how calm or how nice or how mean the guy I'm around she will try and chase them away and then I would and the guy would be running around hiding or whatever" I said and he raised his eyebrow "her name is Carly her motto is if I don't know the guy I will tell everyone their animals that brings out the tiger in the girls and if I know them okay their alright" I said "that don't make no sense" he said " I know but that's what she will do" I said we laughed cause he said that she is crazy which she is funny and crazy in a good way.

"So um what would she say about me" he asked "hm she would probably say that you look like a bad boy and should stay away from me" I said and he chuckled and we just stared at each other for a minute "tona I have something to tell you" he said "okay what is it" I said my heart racing " I like you not as a friend but as my girl" he said and I blushed "well well mr Sam I like you too" I said and he smiled and "I know this sounds fast or whatever would you go out to dinner with me tonight" he asked "yes but you'll have to take me to my house I will not go out looking like a stripper" I said and we laughed. He drove me to my house and I got a good outfit out a dress that stops at my knee and matching heels and walked out "all good" I said getting in the car.

We got the restaurant we ordered our food while we ate it we talked. Then we drove around town I showed him my aunts neighborhood and then he took me home "I had a very wonderful time Sam" I said and pecked his lips and waved bye and walked in the house and took off my makeup and took a shower and put on tank top and sweatpants and went to bed.

-----------

----------------

A/N wow they went on their first date OMG lol anyways hope you like this story if you do I'm happy I hope you like my other stories too. I know it's a little short the next one hopefully won't be short.