Chapter 2: school day and hostage call

Hey guys

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and took a shower after I get out got dressed I do have a motorcycle cbr600rr I ate breakfast and put on my boots and my leather jacket and grabbed my gloves and helmet and went out and turned on my bike and started it up and put on my helmet and gloves and got on the bike and left to go to school. The teachers and staff knows what I do just not the students yet. When I arrived there I parked my bike and walked to the office to leave my helmet there "hey tona" the girl at the desk said "hey" I said and walked to class after about three classes the intercom came on "I need Daytona to come check out" I only check out when it's my job calling and I got up and ran to the office "good luck" they said as I put on my helmet and I nodded and ran to my bike and got on. I rode to the station I walked in holding my helmet "go suit up" boss said I ran and suited up I walked to them "hostage call down at frontsworth ave" he said and my eye brows shot up "I know that little neighborhood I grew up there" I said and everyone looked at me "I'll tell you on the way" I said I always ride with sam "okay we are ready for the story" they said "okay it's bad a neighborhood so o had to grow up and grow up tough.

if I wanted to survive that place my mom and dad is still living there they are in their 30s so they are young they all use to be in a gang I think y'all heard of it the jets" I said "yeah drugs and money gang" boss said "yep as soon as they had me the gang let them either stay and lay low or just drop out and keep in touch as you know it they picked they last one to keep in touch and when I turned 16 I joined their gang cause my family was in the gang but they knew my mom and dad how tough they were if I ever wanted to leave they would have to let me I was about to turn 18 when I left and came here and the leader is Jeff but they assigns a new one and now he owns a pub and he has been clean for two years. If anyone has kidnapped a person it would be the rival gang the cartels is the name of the rival gang" I said as we arrived when we all got out some people said "hey Daytona it's good to see you" "we can set command post at my parents place" I said as they followed me up the stairs of an apartment building I knocked "oh hey Daytona" my mom and dad said "can they set up command post here we are looking for a hostage" I said "sure" dad said "I'm gonna go talk to Mikey he is the head of the jets" I said and boss looked at me "are you sure" he asked "yes I am if anyone knows what's going on its him" I said "well take Sam" I nodded and we walked out.

We walked about a block we came to a big house and I buzzed "who's there" Mikey asked "it's Daytona" I said "oh okay come on in" he said and we walked in and they saw a cop and they put the guns up "PUT THE GUNS DOWN NOW" I said and they did "yes boss" they said and Sam looked at me "we are here for info on a kidnapped in this neighborhood" I said and I did have my headset on "yes boss" boss asked "not now Greg I'll answer your question when I get back" I said "well tona we do know of one person that could have done it jack toms" Mikey said "okay so the head leader of the cartels" I said and they nodded me and sam walked back "yes boss" boss asked once we got in while spike looked up jack toms "okay I was appointed head of the jets they still see me as the boss they are as loyal as I am to y'all you won't have to worry about them telling anything" I said as spike found the address.

We got there and Jack was out there "let me talk to him boss stay near me but out of site" I said and took my best off "what are you doing" boss and Sam said at the same time "how trusting the jets is with me and y'all these guys won't if they see I'm with the police they wouldn't care if they get arrested they will shoot" I said "what you think they won't shoot you since your old gang is a rival" boss asked "still risky but needed to be done" I said he nodded I walked up to his guard "what is the jets boss doing here" they guy said with his gun aimed at me I had a tiny ear mic in my ear "I'm here to speak with Jack" I said as I took a step towards the door and he stopped me "you know we have to search you" he said and I raised my hands and he patted me down and he then let me in. "YO JACK TOMS SHOW YOUR FACE" I yelled.

He came out "oh look who dares shows her face how's your mom and dad and the gang" he asked "I'm here for the girl" I said "oh you mean Cher" he said and I nodded "and why should I let you have her" he asked as he walked over to me "because I'm here to take her from you plain and simple" I said and he got even closer "oh yeah" he said and he tried to swing at me and I nailed him with the hand and he went down "do it" I told them. I heard SRU being shouted and Sam came in and handed me my gun and I ran to his study or office.

We found her and got her back to her parents and went back to the station to debrief "why didn't you tell us about the gang your were in" boss asked "well I didn't want to get fired or not hired if I had told you I knew you wouldn't accept me I know my gang that I was in deals drugs and laundry money but we also protect people from jacks gang for free because we know what the meaning of family is " I said "and you won't believe all the crap I've been through all the beatings I've been in all the protection I had to do to keep those kids and parents from I've seen some bad things like abused women we don't like that shit" I said in all honesty "and to be honest I still keep in touch with the gang because of the protection of abused women and kids and people who can't fight the Jack gang I don't want you to keep this a secret and if you fire me okay I understand" I finished. He looked at me and smiled "nah your still on the job" Greg said and I got up and hugged him. And we all went home.

I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

-----------------

------------

A/N wow she is gonna be interesting. Hope you like this story