Chapter One

{A/N: some events/times/places/people that take place in this story do not reflect with real life}

'How do I look Olivia?' I asked my close friend and fellow work colleague.

'Lovely,' she smiled as she pulled herself away from the mirror. Olivia always spent too much time on her hair and make-up, a big contrast to my 30 minute 'get it done' routine. 'You scrub up well; it's weird not to see you in work clothes.'

'Thanks,' I laughed as twirled looking at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath and smoothed out the bottom of my navy blue dress. I studied the change in myself, my usual straight brown locks were curled to perfection, and the roots were back combed like hell. 'Ok are you ready liv?' I asked her whilst slipping on a few gold bangles to match the rest of my jewellery.

'Yep,' she said popping the 'p' and pouting in the mirror whilst ruffling her hair. I watched her smile at herself and pull down her skirt slightly. She looked beautiful, as always, the way the black body-con skirt clung to her skinny waist and the light pink top matched perfectly with her light blonde hair, making her look almost like a catwalk model. I was jealous, but completely happy that she was my best friend. 'Let's go!' she exclaimed as we downed the last of our cherry Lambrini and headed for the door.

***

I groaned as we came to a stop again. 'Scarlett stop moaning, we're almost at the front,' Liv turned to me as she pulled out her tiny mirror and began reapplying her lipstick. The music was booming out from the club and I felt myself shift weight from each leg every 10 seconds.

'My feet hurt,' I said as I looked down at my new crème shoes. I thought back to a couple of days ago when Liv made me buy them. She insisted that I had to because they made my legs look gorgeous. I began to look at my legs and then the shoes and I didn't notice any change. My mind played the incident of me handing over £60 to the cashier; I would never usually spend that much on heels.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I was tugged out of the line, 'come on!' Olivia shouted to me.

'What are you doing we're almost at the front?' I asked confused as I stumbled out under the red rope which helped shape the queue. My question went unanswered as Liv ran up to a man in a flashy suit getting out of a black stretch limo, I could hear her squeal 'hiiii' to him as she threw her hands around his neck.

I began to walk up to them and my own question had been answered as I realised exactly who it was.

***

Harry's POV

I sighed as I slumped myself down into the sofa that was in my hotel room. The boys and I had just spent all morning working on a photo-shoot, which hopefully would qualify for our new album artwork. I was completely exhausted and was ready to chill out tonight.

I opened my twitter app and decided to post a photo from today, giving the fans a hint of what went on and what they could expect. I got some weird and crazy replies, mostly nothing to do with what I posted, I couldn't help but laugh.

Just then the door flung open and in ran Niall completely shirtless, just in some grey jogging bottoms. 'Alright Har?' he said with a grin thumping down next to me.

'Tired,' I sighed and pouted.

'Oh I know the feeling mate, I'm completely fucked!' he told me. I laughed at him as he continued. 'So what you fancy doin t'night? Want t'get the lads and head out for a drink?'

'That does sound good, but I think I'm just going to relax tonight', I replied giving him a small smile. I could tell by his facial expression he wasn't expecting that answer, so a thought ran through my mind. 'Actually, I could do with letting off some steam.'

He began to smile and lick his top teeth. 'Ok that's that then mate; I'll let the lads know. Be ready for 9 then come to my room for pre-drinks ok?'

'I look forward to it Niall,' I smiled as he walked backwards towards the hotel door with both hands in his pockets.

Since it was only 7pm, I didn't have to rush to get ready. I decided I'd take a bath and then shower, allowing myself to relax for a while first. I began to turn the golden taps as the water came rushing out, soon becoming steamy. Minutes later I was undressed and stark naked, I had noticed the bath was full and hot enough so I slipped in.

***

One relaxing bath, a cool shower, an outfit dilemma and a Budweiser later, I was finally ready. I looked at my watch, '9 o'clock just on time', I thought to myself. I picked up my phone, wallet and a couple of more buds and headed to Niall's room.

'Someone's early,' Louis joked to me as he opened the door grinning.

'Wow Harry, you've really pulled it out the bag tonight,' Zayn and the other boys laughed at my choice of outfit - black buttoned up short sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans and brown boots. 'Just joking mate, pass a beer?' I tossed him one and he managed to catch it perfectly.

The boys and I - the boys referring to Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam, Josh, Andy, Ashton and Stan - had sat around for an hour or so talking and drinking before it was time to head out to the club.

Our stretch limousine arrived and we all clambered in feeling tipsy, laughing and joking at anything. We indulged ourselves in more alcohol before we came to a halt at the club. I fiddled with the door handle before opening it and stepping out. I couldn't even predict what happened next..

Hey it's me, the author, this is my first time putting anything up on here so I'm really nervous of what you'll all think, so please comment your opinions and don't forget to vote because it would mean a lot to me! :-)