sven

"OH MY GOSH!" i squeal amy screams and leaps off the bed and covers her tits whilst aiden bundles up the duvet over his crown jewels i can still see a bulge and nearly vomit ewwww wtf??? its sooooooo festy to see my bffl with a guy like can you say gross?????????

"JESSIE WTF Y U IN HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!" amy squeals, sitting up. her once neat hair is now tussled and absolutely ruined like poor chica now she looks like a loser lol jks love you amy.

"i was gonna FUCK hunter why the FUCK r u in here???"

"hes the bad boy, jess, boo," amy says 'dont fall for that

'IM FUCKIG DRUNK!" i screamed and ran towards the bed and leapt onto it, "amy and aiden get the fuck out unless u wanna join"

"i will'

"NO AIDEN WTF!" amy screamed and hit him on the arm then dragged him out, "DONT BE GROSSSS U LIKE MEEEEEEEEE"

they left and i turned to hunter and smiled at him he smirked back and i felt my ovaries explode i love him so much fuck tiffany he crawled over and pressed his lips against mine aggresively and grabbed my ass we laid down on the bed making out it was so fucking good damn id made out with people before but doing it drunk was wayyy better!!!

"mm whose ur daddy" hunter purd and i jumped off the bed and slapped him with the pillow

"OMFG HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT MY DAD DIED IN A CAR CRASH U ASSHOLE!" I screamed at him and hit him with the pillow again and again "OMG THAT WAS SO MEAN WHY WOULD U BRING THAT UP???"

'what the fuck r u doin?????"

i turned around and gasped oh shit tiffany was standing right there!!!!

---

OMG PLOT TWIST!!!!!! we're so good at plot twists TBH lol vote comment and follow thanks lovelies