Chapter 28- Crêpes

Chapter 28- Crêpes

The weekend passes faster than I would have liked it to. Mostly because I would have liked a month long weekend but that's just a minor detail.

I went home after going to a restaurant called Pier's with Dylan. It was a really nice, expensive restaurant with French food like crêpes and croissants. We sat there for a while, just talking and eating.

The food was delicious, I had two crêpes filled with chocolate sauce and banana slices. I don't even like banana but it was absolutely delicious.

I sit up in my bed. Today's Sunday. Luckily, its the holidays but either way I'm not looking foward to Monday. Monday is a symbol. That's why everyone hates it. It symbolizes everything someone doesn't want to do.

The holidays have started and now, for me, it just reminds me I'm one week closer to the day school starts again. Luckily I got eight A's so it wasn't too bad. But I'm still not excited.

Today's the 'school's out' party that the entire high school is invited to. I don't even know why I'm going, its just going to be full of drunk teenagers.

I get up and get ready for the party, its already half past seven in the evening. Yeah, I slept in really late. Technically I wasn't actually sleeping I just didn't want to move from my bed so I stayed in my pajamas and read books on Wattpad.

---

I walk into the party alone. The party is already in full swing. People are puking in corners, teenagers are grinding against each other in the dark with loud music blasting through their ears. Some of them are upstairs, inside the locked rooms doing the dirty because they are drunk off their minds and won't even remember it in the morning.

I hate parties. Some people love it because it is an escape but I believe that nothing good ever comes out of it. People lose their virginity, get into car accidents, get arrested or get so drunk they do something they regret the next day.

Its a pointless mistake that people decided to call a party.

I walk to the counter that has the drinks on it and pour myself some punch. A guy walks up next to me and smiles at me, "Hey pretty thing." he says and eyes me.

I take a sip of my drink and the guys smile immediately widens. The drink tastes bitter and strange. I shrug and keep drinking, it's probably alcohol and it tastes really good either way.

Like drugs...

-

THIS IS HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER! GIRLS, THEY LIKE A LITTLE DANGER, SINGING LA LA LA LA LA! haha, I actually love that song, especially the music video cause DAMN!

Qotd: "It's snowing and freezing in NYC. What the hell ever happened to global warming?"
- Donald Trump

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG