CHAPTER 1

This is not good I thought as my bully pushed me up against the lockers at school,probably leavingsome (ok a lot) of blood. He was also my best friends cousin.did I Metuchen that may also be in love with him.that's right love. Clickshice I know.me being in love with my bully, but I can't help it."well,well, well looky what I found. What are you doing without your protection?are they getting beat up because you bribed them to be your friend Valdez?"this made me angry. I growld "don't you think I've tried?"I asked "do really think I like knowing that I hurt them?my too best friends and the only people who treat me hummen and so much better?"I winced at my words he was gonna kill me. "Why you little--" "Leo!"too voices shouted nico and Rayna came running down the hall "put him down Jason!" Nico shouted pushing Rayna slitly behind him, knowing Jason might hurt her. Jason put me down.well more like lifted me 5 feet off the ground and though me against the other lockers on the other side of the hall . I looked up and saw emotion in Jason's eyes. Concern? Relife. But I looked away and noticed Ranya looking and inspecting at my head which was bleeding terribly. Nico shot Jason a deth glare might actrully kill him someday if he wasn't caful. He walked away. "What the hell did he do to you?"nico growled"he beat me up" i replied simplafing what i meant "boys shh,leo come on we're going to the nurses ofice,school is over any way and pasephanee is going to pick us up" Rayna said "k but i have to warn you we'll have to set in the front" nico said "but it only holds three people and Persephone,bi,and thals thals up the front" me and Reyna said in uishon "well unlike her brother Thalia likes you plus they'll understand. Jason doesn't have practice" me and Reyna noded. And we went to the nurses ofice. When we got there, the nurse was asleep on the desck.I smiled at nico and Reyna, and by the looks on there faces they had the same idea."Hey Lilly!!!!!!!!!"we yelled causing her to shoot up with a paper clip stuck to her for head."I'm up ,I'm up!!! who's bleeding?!! is Leo unconsciousness!??! what did Jason do?! I'm up!!!!Lilly the nurse yelled. She was only twenty-five, but had been working here for three years,ever since they started school. She knew them really well considering the least they've ever been up here is seven times.A day. She knew of Leo's old problem. But that was a long time ago he's done now............... anyways Lilly seemed to calm down when she saw they were all 'consciousness'."gods what happened to leo?!"she asked "Jason"they all said at once. She nodded in understanding. He sat down and bandaged his head.when she was done she smiled warmly at them"well it's almost Time to go so you can stay here 'till then" "thanks" I said when it was time to leave we ran out of the nurses ofice. literally. No literally Octavian was chasing us.we saw the car.Persephones car that is.She always picked us up. The back door opened and it started to move. We junmped.more like I pushed them in the car and junmped. I hit my head and I realised that my wind was bleeding though because I hit my head "um is that normally? "Someone asked. Tow words. Oh Crap.Jason Grace. I junmped to my feet only to fall to my feet again. Leo Reyna exclained what's rong eveyones eyes were on me.Jason, Percy,Nico,Reyna, Franck, Has-wait what? There was Frank annabeth, piper,Hasel . This was not good. "Rey think about it his head has been bleeding all day your a geinus fiugre it out." "Wait your a geinus" we rolled our eyes "we all are" wait what suddenly I started falling forward but Jason caught me.Jason caught me. JASON CAUGHT ME "Leo!" nico and Reyna screamed "I'm fine" I said Persephone said "while we are at the party you all should go to Leo's house and spend the night with him" "NO" everyone screamed "to bad" she said and stopped the car.this is going to be fun.one thought ran though my mind.I'm gonna die.I better sleep with one eye open.wait that's two thoughts. Oh well.

Sorry about the short chapter, but not like anyone reads things I rite anyways,P.S. you guys should look up a guy named karson who dose this wesite,i just did the show"the fersome pirite frank"with him. Anyways sorry it was short,but I'm riting to no one sinse I'm a teribly author anyways and a nobody. Well that's what I've been told but for now I'll try to have confidence and an ego. Bye nobody,but myself - i mean I'm awsome!whoop