chapter 3.

Jason's POV.

I shot the last of my clothes into my bag. It was almost time to go to Leo's. I decided I could make my move tonight. I was really sorry for bullying him all those years. Nico always got after me for it in Percy never liked the idea of bullying and I was always nice to everyone else so they can understand why I did it. I like to laugh a lot now it was more than just like I love him. And I knew that that was the truth. He only came here a few years ago. Well you came back anyways period after his mom died you went to live with his aunt so the stories go some say that he was abused by his and others if you decide not to keep him. But I bet you was a great person right? Don't know what to do anymore do I kiss them do I not kiss him?

I hated the people decided to pull a Leo but tonight was the night and I showed him that he didn't always have to be like that. I just wonder if you feel the same way. Could it be possible that there could be an ass. If so would he be willing to be in a relationship with me. I am more than willing to come out of the closet for him. But what if he doesn't want me to? And my dad will certainly not approve of this. What's a guy to do? Oh well. All I have to do is hope that he returns my feelings even though I know he won't but I don't think I can hold it in anymore. What is going to happen tonight?

======================¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 《》《》《》《》《》

Leo's POV.

Asmi Nico and Reyna were watching anime on the couch we heard a car more like a limo pull into the driveway. Quickly we all went to the window. I saw that they were all here. I quickly ran up into my room and slid under the bed right before I heard the door open. I heard right now laughing and coming upstairs.

"Where is Leo?"I heard Jason ask." Oh he's okay he's well he's just had to-" any customers. Reanya had to cut him off. " he had to go upstairs for a minute. I'm sure he'll be back soon."
She then smiled at Thalia who came in to help us unpack and to make sure that we did not sneak out the back. She had just come back from the kitchen telling the my  dad  and  the Butler  that we were all here. I heard me now coming up the stairs again and Nico not far behind you I heard the rest of Jason and his friends coming up as well. I quickly skips and it's been even more suddenly the door slammed "and stay out" Nico Yelp "Leo" he called "under here" I said "well this is going to be a long night" Rayna proclaimed we all nodded in agreement. All night heck this is going to be more than a long night.

Hey guys I'm sorry I couldn't do this earlier but I had to sneak it in and my mom will be back with my sister soon. I did this as fast as I can my 13th birthday is tomorrow yay. I have been trying so hard to do this but I'm afraid my friends will find it and just give it on secrets. But I am excited and I do care about this book a lot and the other is I'm working on I have known that I am working on so far. And I will try to get them all updated soon. I'm going to start a jeo/ valgrace /LEASON one shots book. And a pertavion story. Have a good night everybody if there is really anybody even reading this book. Thank you for at least looking at it!