chapter 4

Leo POV

It was now about 7 at night and we had snacks out on the ground and there were a whole bunch of clothes in my room for everyone to have. Me Rena Nico at everything set up for us in the basement everything for everyone else set up in the living room. We figured they are going to be away from us as much as possible. If I was telling the truth I was kind of excited for this night. I was hoping that maybe me and Jason would get to hang out even though I know that would never happen. I know that me and everything but I do not sync but he really meant it maybe he did maybe he's really trying to turn off New Leaf, but why would he I'm just me and he's perfect he has every right to believe me. But no one else he cannot bully anyone else that is not fair to anyone to get bullied. Well except for me. It makes more sense in my head then it does when I say it out loud though. There was a knock on the door I suddenly got very very nervous. Jason Piper Frank Hazel Percy Annabeth all came into the house. They all looked very uncomfortable but then Percy son Nikko and was happy. I knew that they were closed because they were cousins. Reina seems to really like each other her and Piper at least. Frank wasn't horrible in fact he was pretty nice to me but sometimes they were all just trying jerks. Not that I blame them. And then Jason looks right at me and smiled. Smiled. He smiled at me it kind of blew my mind for a moment before anyone could say anything Rayna first everyone into the living room so we could watch a movie. I wanted to watch the City of Bones so I put that in. I knew everyone was liked it once they saw it and I was super super from the theate make a sequel but the TV show is pretty much my entire life. After that I knew what we are going to watch Divergent obviously, Spider-Man homecoming, Iron Man, and Teen Wolf season 1 I didn't care if we were up to midnight. This was going to be fun I thought after a while we all made popcorn and decided to sit down Jason was sitting very close to me. I couldn't help but notice that we hadn't really say anything to each other the entire time he was here it was slightly weird but he kept smiling at me. Maybe he really did more pictures. I would love that for us to be friends... .. But I don't think it will ever be. After we got done with Iron Man and most everyone was asleep besides me Nico Jason and Piper. Rana was sitting in Piper's lap with her head and that was honestly adorable. And Nico and Frank Weir sprawled out on the floor. I was sitting with my head I'm Jason shoulder. But I couldn't really register what was going on I was so tired. I looked at Jason and he started talking to me. Actually talking to me. Telling me it was okay to lay on him not as how I fell asleep last night it was actually pretty well and I'm glad they were all staying the weekend. They weren't as bad as I thought especially Jason. I wonder if this will go anywhere?