Chapter 6: Wedding Preparations

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter. The bridesmaids' dress above. 

Alexander's POV

''Have you decided yet on where you are going to get married?'' Owen asked.

We were at a restaurant for lunch. There was a lot of work today and as we both wanted some fresh air, we came to this place near the company. The current topic of our conversation was Evelyn and my wedding with her. Sometimes it seems that Owen is more excited about the wedding than me. And it may be true. I can't bring myself to feel excited about it. I never considered marriage as a part of my life except for that one and only time years ago. But all were destroyed with the worst way and I gave up on the idea of marriage.

''Yes. We found it yesterday. The wedding will take place at St. Leonard of Port Maurice on 23rd March.'' I replied.

Yesterday Evelyn said that we should find a church soon and I agreed as the wedding day was approaching. She proposed the St. Leonard of Port Maurice church saying that she always liked that church and sometimes she had dreamt getting married there. However, looking in her eyes I saw that she was hiding something. I didn't push it though because I knew it would make her uncomfortable and I didn't want that to happen ever. She should be calm and comfortable in my presence. I knew that when she was ready, she would tell me. I had to have the patience for the time being. Something that I lacked. Never had it and probably never have it, too.

I searched for that church and the information I found was good enough for me to call there. Fortunately, we could have our wedding there on the date we wanted. When I said it to Evelyn, she squealed and hugged me. The close proximity and the way she was hugging were enough to drive away any control I had and do what I wanted to do since she came to live with me. I kissed her. With hunger, lust, and need. Evelyn tensed and I was sure she was going to break the kiss and slap me, but she moaned and put her hands around my neck tagging the hair at the base of it. I deepened the kiss asking permission to enter her mouth which she gladly allowed. I plunged my tongue in her mouth making her moan again and I smirk against her lips. A couple of minutes later we came up for air both breathing hard. I looked at Evelyn and what I saw almost made me take her in my arms, go to a bed and have my way with her. Her lips were swollen and her face flushed. What, however, caught my attention was that I could easily see through the blouse she was wearing her hardened nipples. The sight made my already hard member throb.

I groaned. Only the thought of her could make me want her. I couldn't sleep at night as I dreamt of Evelyn naked in my bed and me making passionate love to her. After that, I hoped in the shower and turned the water to cold to calm down a part of me that seemed to be addictive to Evelyn. The rest of the night I couldn't sleep. I shifted in my seat as all these thoughts about Evelyn awakened the lower part of my body.

''The church and the date are settled. The invitations are delivered. What about the reception?'' Owen asked breaking my train of thoughts.

''Both Evelyn and I agreed on having the reception in one of our hotels. Can you make preparations for it?'' I said.

''Of course. We will discuss it more when we meet with Evelyn and that crazy friend of hers.''

''You know you shouldn't call her crazy. Her name is Nadia. If she hears you saying that, she may have your balls for dinner.''

''I don't say it in front of her. Anyway, you and I have to go for our suits. Tomorrow are you free? The sooner the better.''

''Yes. Surprising enough I don't have any business appointment. You think we should go buy them?''