The Battle Round

- The 12 writers in each team were paired to each other by their respective Coaches and Mentors.  

- Each pair was given a certain theme and will have to battle their pairs for them to continue for the next round. Nope, walang collaboration na mangyayari. Each pair will have to write a oneshot base on the theme that is assigned to them. The oneshots should not exceed 3K words. Their final output ay dapat I-send sa thevoicewattpad@gmail.com and the subject of the mail should be: Wattpad UN & Name of the Coach. I don't want any attachment of the docx, I want the entries to be copy-pasted right away on the mail to avoid spacing-churva errors.  

- Deadline for the Battle Round is on September 7, 2013.  

- Themes were already given to the four Coaches at itatago muna namin ito sa publiko until we post the entries on Sunday, September 8, 2013, here sa Wattpad. 

- STEAL. Each Coach was given the power to STEAL twice. Ang matatanggal na writer mula sa kabilang team ay pwedeng I-steal ng kabilang Coach and she/he will automatically be up for the next round.  

- The Judgement Day for the Battle Round will be on September 21, 2013 and only 8 writers in each team (2 from the STEAL method) can go on for the Knockout Round of The Voice Wattpad.  

- Of course, it is the Coaches and their respective mentors that will decide who to save and who to steal. Votes are not of importance and Comments are just for references.

Ang maglalaban....

TEAM AR_Adams:

* Twinkledoll VS Sakuramitchie  

* JBinHD and JimLodge

* BeyondLimits and TalkingPanda

* LexineMeiriona and _Omena

* Chiq07 and ScratchPaper2013

* Yamyamyammay and xxxakanexxx

TEAM Direk_Whamba:

* Paralumannn VS AnnDann 

* superjelly VS pongggg 

* secretheartache VS Black_Boy 

* XxIamARockstarxX VS shirtskirtsneakers 

* HaveYouSeenThisGuy VS ChrisTeppei 

* LaceyErin VS TuTriSiksPorGam

TEAM Pilosopotasya:

* Lhuvhater17 VS azure13  

* mahalnaduke VS mikachiku26 

* DefinitionOfLazy VS misaholmes 

* SymphonyMusic VS KimberlyNale 

* TheDuchessofDonts VS atekimmy  

* ePhoneFive VS Tsokober

TEAM Tonguetiedbabe:

* Alizah_Ann vs. assirc 

* perfecteyes VS shikiryougi 

* justmainey VS louieadrielle 

* ISABELslashNICOLE VS gelalikejagger 

* IntoxicatingMadness VS defininghappiness 

* cylevine VS KissMint

** The reason kung bakit nagbibigay kami ng themes na dapat sundin ng mga contestants sa round na ito ay upang machallenge ang pag-iisip nila na hindi kailangan maghintay ng inspirasyon bago tayo makagawa ng isang kwento. Na sa isang salita, sa isang pangyayari, sa isang walang-kwentang bagay kung pagtutuunan lang natin ng pansin, may mabubuo na tayong kwento. Ang isang manunulat ay hindi dapat mawalan ng kwentong maibabahagi, mapa-pluma man o sa isip lamang. Kaya sa round na eto masusubok ang kanilang pang-unawa, ang kanilang imahinasyon, at kung pano sila mangalap ng isang impormasyon. These stuffs are what a writer must strive by himself kasi hindi ito basta-basta matuturo ng isang Coach.

*** Dear contestants, if you have any questions or clarifications kindly direct it to my FB Account. Thank you and Good day! :)