o. q&a

Welcome to the Q&A!

As always, in bold are Finn's answers. 

In regular are Autumn's answers

And in italic are Lydia's answers.

Also this is new, but in underlined are my answers. Let's get started.

☎☏☎☏☎☏☎☏

(asked by randomlydancing)

Q: Finn, are you everrrr going to read the Harry Potter books?

A: I'm planning on it, but I'll have to heal a bit after what I saw in The Deathly Hallows part 2. That was just so heart breaking. But I did take it well, I didn't shed a tear.

Well that's a load of crap. You were crying like a baby. At one point I thought you were gonna ask for your blanky and your teddy-bear.

I don't even have a blanky, okay?

The truth comes out! *gasps* But you do have a teddy-bear?

Moving on!

Q: Autumn, what's your favourite quality about Finn?

A: Probably the fact that he is very caring. He always makes sure I'm happy. He's also really funny to be around and he knows how to make me laugh.

Wow, I didn't expect such a great answer...

I just didn't want you to cry again and ask for your teddy-bear.

And she's back.

Q: Lydia, Aren't Finn and Autumn the cutest?

A: I think we are pretty cute.

I agree, but um, that was for Lydia.

Where even is she?

I'm here! Sorry guys, I was too busy fangirling over them. And yes, they are the cutest. I literally cannot deal with it sometimes. I wish I was as in love as they are.

What about that cute boy from the other day?

Well... maybe... Oh and by the way, Finn totally has a teddy-bear and a blanky.

Shush.

(asked by whitetigergurl)

Q: Do you plan to have them get married?

A: Yeah, eventually they will get married but of course in a few years when they're older and done with university. Also they'll have children down the road. Finn will pass on his blanket and his teddy-bear to his first-born.

Okay, okay. First off, who the hell are you? And why aren't we the ones deciding if we get married or not? And also I DO NOT HAVE A TEDDY-BEAR OR BLANKY GOSH PEOPLE.

Yeah, who are you? Are you a fortune teller or something?

Kinda. *winks*

Q: What's Autumn's back story, IM DYING?

A: Actually the only person to whom I've told my story is Finn, but of course my family knows as well. I'm not sure if I'm ready to share just yet since it's a little personal, but you might find out in another book by that fortune teller person.