A Small Spark Of Hope(chapter-1)

Hellow once again delicious bluberrys, to my new book! I hope you guys enjoy it and that you show as much love and support to this one as you did to the others! OK let's get right into it then now shall we?

⚠WARNING: VERY SAD CHAPPY A HEAD!!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! AND TISSUES!⚠

------------------------------------------------------

(Normal pov)

He's a deadly cloud that looms over my soul

He's the reason I feel like im living in a hell hole

He's the one that wants me to die

So who am I not to comply

I want nothing more than for my body to lye still and dormant

To put an end to all this torment

Who is the one who causes me so much pain?

The one that makes my spirit drain

The boy that watched me bleed and cry...

Juvia wrote her poem on a page of her journal when her hand begin to shake. The words were all to true...she couldn't continue.

She was sitting on the sheetless bed in the cold, damp, and dark room with nothin but the slight light and heat that was being emmitted from the morning sun that peaked through the tattered and torn curtains and slightly lit up the punishment room.

*beep* *beep* *Be-* she turned off the alarm clock, that signaled that it was time to get ready for school. She sighed heavily.

The girl had always woken up before the alarm for multiple reasons. One reason was to see the sun rise and spread it's orangy hue all across the sky, it provided great mateial for her poems. Another reaaon was becacause her body had been so soar that it was simply unbareable for her to lie down, and the last reason...was because she was sometimes to scared to go to sleep at all... too afraid of what night marish dreams she might have if she did.

Juvia got up from the so called bed she was forces to be in, and walked into the bathroom. The bathroom was no better than the room. It was dirty and had cob webs in every corner. The sink was rusty and old. it was truly disgusting.

The girl sighed before taking off her clothes, revealing her scabbed, bruised, and swollen body. Juvia looked at her self in the smugged mirror and touched her soar torso. It had been red and very swollen from being beaten so badly the week before. Now the swelling had gone down a bit, but it was still pretty tender. She then looked at her horrid wrists. they we're covered with sloppy and long lines.

Juvia sighed, stepped into the shower, and turned it on. She felt all the stress and tention leave her body as the cold waters spray hit her aching body. This was the only time she ever got to feel relaxed.

After a few minutes she decided to get out of the shower, not wanting to run up the water bill and anger her father even more than usual. She flinched at the thought of angering him. The meer thought of her father made all the brusies and wounds he left on her, hurt all over again.

Juvia shook her head, not wanting to bring back such horrorfying memories. She came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her body and grabbed her journal. Juvia walked up the stairs to get out of the horrid room. If the walls of that room could speak...it would speak of some truly awful events that took place.

Once she was out of the room Juvia saw her drunken sorry excuse of a father, passed out on the couch with a beer bottle still held securly in his hand. It may be hard to believe but, he was once a kind-hearted good man...it was before...they lost HER, that is.

The girl went up the other stairs that lead to her room. When she got to her room door she turned the knob and pushed it open. The girl never really spent a lot of time in her actual bed room. Her father always saw the need to lock her in the punishment room.

Juvia placed her notebook down onto the neat and fluffy bed, went towards her closet and took out her schools uniform and her dark purple hoodie. Her uniform was warn out and dirty with a very small smuge of blood on her shirt.

Juvia went over to one of her drawers and took out a bra, panty, and a pair of socks. She put on all of her clothes, got her notebook that she was writing on earlier, and went back down the stairs.

When she got to the small plat form that connected the first and second floor, Juvia stopped and peered through the bars to make sure that her father was still asleep and on the couch. She was trying to avoid being yelled at for once.

Juvia saw that he was in fact still asleep and sighed in relief. She quietly came down the steps and went into the kitchen to get breakfast.

When she got to the fridge and opened it a memory flashed through her mind.

'You fat cow! Nobody could ever like your fat ass!'

Juvia placed a hand on her empty stomach and closed the fridge.

Juvia can go another day without eating... she thought.

Juvia came out of the kitchen and walked toward the door. She put on her worn out and dirty shoes and grabbed her light blue Jansport back pack. Juvia opened the door and shut it once she was outside.

Juvia looked up into the early morning sky and sighed. Here comes another day of torment and hell... at least Juvia has her stress reliever in her back pack if she needs it...

Juvia clutched her backpack strap as she began to walk towards her high school, 'Fairy Tail High'. Or as she likes to call it, 'Hell On Earth'.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As soon as Juvia got to the cornor of the school yard she stopped behind some bushes and put up her hoodie. It covered her thick blue curls and her face.She took a deep breath and walked out from behind them, clutching her precious notebook tightly towrds her chest.

Juvia walked swiftly past the people in the school yard, trying her best not to be noticed. Juvia kept her head low but looked around ever so often to keep a look out for...HIM

she didn't see him anywhere in the court yard. Not even his 'crew' was around. Juvia felt a spark of hope light up in her as she came towars the steps in front of the school. Mabey this is going to be a good da-

Juvias thoughts we're interupted When she opened the school doors.

"Well, well, well...Looks like rain girl here finally decided to show up." An all too familiar voice chuckled. As that voice registered in Juvias head, that small spark of hope she felt before...was stomped on. And the person who did so....the person who caused her even more pain than her father did...was a boy named....GRAY FULLBUSTER