The Bathroom(chapter-2)

(Normal pov)

"Well, well, well. Looks like rain girl here finally decided to show up." Gray snickered as he and one of his friends walked out of the door. Pushing the poor girl to the floor in the process.

Juvias journal was knocked out of her hand as she hit the ground. His friend grabbed the notebook and smirked at it. "Hey! Look what 'it' dropped!" He called out as he handed the book to Gray. Yeah...they didn't feel like the poor girl was even in the same league as humans.

"P-please! Do-" Juvia was cut of when one of his friends kicked her in the side. "We'll do what we want!" They hissed. Juvia could feel tears weld up inside her. Th-they can't read it...

Juvia pushed herself up and looked up at them with blurry eyes. Another kick was landed, but this time it was aimed at her stomach,and she fell back down. Coughing up some blood as she landed. "STAY THE HELL DOWN!!" Gray snarled as he opened the book to a marked page. It was the page that she was writing in this morning. He began to read it out loud:

"He's a deadly cloud that looms over my soul...he's the reason why I feel like I'm living in a hell hole" he read. "Its a fucking poem! This is price less!" Natsu laughed. "Shut up and let me finish!" Gray rolled his eyes.

"He's the one that wants me to die.....so who am I...not to comply" he's speach began to slow down as he continued reading. "I want nothing more...than for my body...to lye still and...dormant...to put an end...to all this tormant" his eyes widened. "Well...shit just got real" Natsu mumbled as he backed away slowly from Gray and just walked away. Gray continued:

"Who's the one that...causes me so much pain...the one that makes me want to watch....my....blood drain..." Juvia saw that his hands began to shake as he looked down at her journal.

Juvia slowly stood up, using the school wall as a way to keep her balance. "The boy that watched me bleed and cry...." Gray looked up from Juvias journal, at looked at her instead.

Juvia wiped her tears and the corner of her mouth where the blood was draining from her mouth. Juvia looked up at him as she clutched her backpack strap tightly. He was stairing at her arm. Juvia looked at her arm and saw that her wrists were exposed. "J-Juvia n-needs to go..." Juvia mumbled as she quickly pulled down her sleave and rushed into the school building, leaving a spechless boy behind.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(Juvias pov)

The entire day Gray kept on staring at Juvia. He wouldn't break concentration once. The fact that he wouldn't say anything scared her so much. He must be so mad that Juvia wrote that about him...he must be planning something...

Juvia began to shake as she walked out of the classroom and started to make her way towards her last class of the day. And he still has Juvias journal. He must have read all of her personal thought and poems by now...

When Juvia got into her final classroom, she saw that she was the first person in there. Juvia sighed in relief as she took her seat at the back of the class as usual. Juvia just has one more class...then she can go home...wait that's not any better than here...

Juvia buried her head into her hands as she fought back tears. I need my stress reliever...I'll go to the bathroom when class sta- Juvias thoughts were interputed when something was slammed down onto her desk. Juvias head shot up, just when Gray walk away from her desk. Juvia looked down and saw her journal.

Juvia slowly picked it up and flipped through the pages. They we're all intacked and nothing was scribbled on. Juvia sighed in realeif and put away her journal.

The bell rang and class began.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

About 20 minutes into the class, Juvia raised her hand and asked to go to the bathroom.

As Juvia made her way down the hallway and in to the bathroom she played with the Blade in her jacket pocket.

When Juvia got into the bathroom she cheaked to make sure that noone was there and proceeded to roll up her sleave.

As Juvia took out the blade, someone grabbed her hand, turned her around, and pushed her against the wall. Juvia hit the wall with a low 'umph' and dropped the blade.

"So...was it me" the person asked. When Juvia opened her eyes to see Gray looming over her. His hair was over his eyes.

All the color in Juvias body was drained. She began to shake. "So it was wasn't it...the poem....it was about me...the one that watched you bleed and cry...? It has me written all over it..." Gray looked up at Juvia.

Tears left her eyes. She was terrorfied. She didn't care if he killed her...Juvia really didn't. It was the fact that he was going to cause her pain and make her suffer...that scared her above all.

"J-juvia is s-sorry...p-please don't hurt her..." Juvia whimpered. Gray didn't say anything for a bit.

"Its my fault you cut...isn't it" he said. "W-what...?" "I'm re-" Gray was cut off

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!?"

------------------------------------------------------
Hellow delicious blueberrys! Hope ya liked that chapter!