Detention

Hellow bluberrys! Sorry for not updating in a while! Hope you guys injoy this chapter!
------------------------------------------------------
(Normal pov)

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!"

The two turned their heads towards the bathroom entrance to see Ms.Aquarius, the biology teacher, standing there with a pissed expression on her face. The stern looking woman walked over to them and grabbed Grays hand. She pulled him away form Juvia. "I ASKED A QUESTION!" she bellowed.

Gray looked over at Juvia who still had tears pouring from her eyes. "U-uh we...we're skipping class" he said. Juvia looked at him and shook her head 'no' as she mouthed the words 'please don't' over and over again.

Gray looked back at Ms.Aquarius. "In the girls bathroom!? Detention! Both of you!" She roared before grabbing Juvia as well and dragging her out. The woman didn't even notice the girl was crying.

Juvia couldn't stop her tears. She was going to get in trouble at home if her father finds out and she was going to have to spend 2 hours in detention with someone who bullied her ever since she started high school. Her life just got worse and worse and the poor girl couldn't handle it.

After thoroughly scolding the two Ms.Aquarius told the two that they would report to her room at the end of the day. "Get back to class now! And don't let me catch you two in the girls bathroom at the same time again or else you'll be suspended!" She said before turning around walking away.

Juvia wiped her tears and began running back to class. She didn't want to have to be alone with him for too long.

"Hey!" He called out as he began running after her. Juvia ignored him as she opened the classroom door and swiftly walked in. A few seconds after, Gray walked in as well. Juvia took her seat at the back and Gray 'tched' before taking his near the front of the class.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Class was now over and as per usual, Juvia was the last to leave. She packed up her things and proceeded to pull her hoodie over her head. It hid her huge deep blue curls which she was often teased about.

Juvia made her way out of the classroom and into the hall. She walked swiftly in the direction of Ms.Aquarius's classroom. As her footsteps echoed throughout the hall an odd feeling began to creep over her. She felt as if...she was being followed.

She turned her head and immediately lost all of her color. Gray was following close behind her.

I know what your thinking...he might just be going to detention, not paying any attention to Juvia. She would have thought that to...if Gray wasn't running full speed in her direction.

Juvia didn't look back and ran as fast as her soar legs could carry her. Why won't he just leave juvia alone...?

The classroom door was now in sight and Gray was was now yelling at Juvia telling her to stop as they ran down the hall.

Right when she got to the door, Gray grabbed Juvias arm and shoved her against the wall, yet again. Juvia let out a small yelp at the impact.

It took a few second for Gray to catch his breath. "I...need to...talk...to you" he finally said. Juvia didn't speak, she simply stared at him. "I know-" he was cut off when the classroom door swung open.