Chapter 4: Dress Up Time

After school, you still felt insecure about the stalker. Until you realise you hadn't told your mom. When you enter the car, you immediatly start explaining. "Are you being bullied?" your mom asks you, concern in her voice. "No... I don't think so. Not so far..." you say. You fiddle with your nails and glance around. "Well, just call if you're in trouble." your mom says, stopping the car as she parks in front of the store. You hadn't invited Nagisa to come with you to the store since he told you he was going somewhere with his mom too.

You both exit the car and you rush into the store to still see that kimono, still on the rack. Your eyes sparkled as your mom entered the store. "So, which one was it that you said you wanted for 5 years now?" your mom asks you, looking around. "Hello!" the store clerk says and you smile at her, bashfully.

"What would you like today?" the clerk asks. "How about we try some kimonos for (Y/N)." your mom says immediatly and then someone dragged you to where the changing room was and the clerk and your mom started forcing clothing for you.

They put you in with many kimonos of different colors, all long ones though. They did offer a cute, short one but you thought it was way to girly. You request one that you've always wanted. "Oh, I think that's to small for you." your mom says, furrowing her brow. "Don't worry! We actually just got th efull set! I think it would look good on you!" the clerk says, heading into the back of the shop and started rummaging around. You blush while pulling the kimono's skirt part down. "I didn't think this was this short!" you complain to your mom. "Well, if I were you and I noticed that kimono a long time ago, I would forget it." your mom says with a sigh, placing some adult sized kimono's on her. They all looked really beautiful on my mom. I got that trait, where any type of clothing looked nice.

The clerk came back with a weird, poofy, fluffy skirt. She attaches the skirt to the kimono and you look at yoursel fint he mirror. The skirt pulle at the back but in the front, it was perfectly well. The front of the kimono was long enough to cover your panties. The poofy skirt added some spazzles to your kimono and you felt a bit insecure about it. "I think it's too poofy." you say.

The clerk reajusts the skirt and it looked like it was actually connected to the kimono. You liked it.

Well, I made this part just to show you the kawaiiness of your kimono! Anyways, I just wanted to describe your looks, even though you probably don't have a good mental image about it... Anyways, this chapter is short since it's not that imortant... Welp, bai bia~

{496 words}