PROLOGUE.

The lights jittered in the night as the raindrops poured over the growling lamps of heat.
From miles on end, all that could be heard was the pitter-patter of the raindrops and a loud siren.

The rolling wheels infiltrated the dimly lit hallways of the hospital as a hand covered in red peaked out from the wheeling bed. One word painted in dark stood out, curved into the pale arm, "태형"(TaeHyung).

Gasping noises infiltrated the way as members ran behind, trying to follow the sad trail of blood pooled around.
A boy with mid brown hair with locks of green seeping out ran across, with sweat filling his body and blood dripping from his cracked lips as he continued, gasping for air with a look of worry and terror feeling his face and soul.

His eyes followed only the blood tainted fingers of his friend as sounds of steps and wheels filled the empty halls.
As the wheels carrying his friend entered a blue tainted door, the member stood behind with the door closing in front. Tears threatened to pour out as the boy continued to stare through the clear glass plastered onto the door.
With terror and burden, he stood behind, quietly waiting for his friends awakening.

.
.
.

My name is TaeHyung, Kim TaeHyung. The CEO of Bang Corporation.

The one they had just taken in the stretcher. . . He is non other than my friend, Jimin.

Since childhood, when he became my friend, no problems ever came my way.
That's because, when one has a friend such as Jimin, there's really no need for enemies. *giggle*
.
.
.

Ok ok I'm sorry for anything I did which is not good. But I hope you still keep reading, I actually liked the film quite a bit. So~