2⋆promise

A loud ring rang though the big room, waking the man laying in the King sized bed below.
Slightly with a bitter look, the young man shuffled up as his hands reached over to grab his phone.
It was 1AM I the morning. The boys expression got even darker but he still picked up the call which brought a even bitter news than anything he imagined.

"Um. Is this Taehyung-ssi?" A unknown voice shakily entered through, making the already disturbed master even more annoyed.
"Ah, yes, speaking. Who is this?"
"Oh, um. I am a big fan sir. I have been following your work for a while and-"
"I'm sorry but how did you get my private number?"
"Oh um actually. There is this man, Um he's been accounted for the destruction of private property aswell as brutally beating up the owner and his friends so we brought him to the police station."
.
.
.
"What?"

.

.

.

A loud noise rang across the streets as a red motor drove by. Behind it was written "pizza express" when it stopped near a large building.
A messy clothed man wearing all black got off. His face partially covered by the black face mask over his mouth as his dark lined eyes peered through.

After internals of bell ringing a man much bigger than the smaller figure in front opened up the door as he eyed the younger in front.
"The fuck d' ya want? We ain't orderin' no pizza up in he'e"
A small chuckle escaped the younger's mouth as he listened to the mans terrible vocabulary whilst speaking.
'Taehyung is so much more well organised'
The younger looked up to the older man as his hidden smirk disappeared and he questioned.

"Are you Matten HoNd?"

"Yeah, s'hat? We don't wan no pi-!" A large smash hit the floor metres within as a long bat met the dumdum's ugly face with loud screams now infiltrating the younger's ears.
The younger slowly walked into the room, bringing a surgery kit with him and as another man attacked, he reached out to slam his face against the glass table in front only to reach out and grab stitches and stitch the open wound back together.
The younger than threw the man across the ground who smashed into glass tables along the way, dropping a clear bowl filled with water and a golden beauty.

The younger slowly walked over as the two man on the floor got even more afraid.
"What are you man?!" One of the guys exclaimed towards the now mesmerised boy who picked up the small fish and walked off to a distance only to walk back and fill a plastic packet with the fish under the clear tap.
And as the boy drew the fish to his face with his arm, a black print became visible, resembling a name.

.
.

"Hi, I'm Jimin. TaeHyungie's friend." The grinning boy answered back to the fish as he removed his mask with his other hand. He then walked back to his kit, grabbing it, and started walking towards the door only for a crowd to appear from upstairs.

"Who are you guys?" The younger question with distaste as his glistening eyes stared back at the slightly uncomfortable squad.

"We-we are Matten HoNds friends"

"Friends? Your friends are being beaten by an unknown guy and you just stand there and watch? You fucking friends-"
The young man pulled out his bat once more as he reopened his kit.
(A/N: ok I know these descriptions suck but I can't write action...sigh. Watch the film guys)
.

.

.

Lights flickered outside the gates of the police station as a long black vehicle slid through the parking zone to rest.
A young man in black walked out with a distasteful look to his face.