1⋆¢нιℓ∂нσσ∂ мємσяιєѕ.

(Unedited sorry!! it's 2:50AM what do you expect)

From far across the distance, in an unknown town, a whirling noise of the wheels splashed over.
Eventually the bus stopped in front of a broad building, the words outside red "adoption centre".

From the yellow bus, two thin legs in blue slippers reached out, revealing a young boy with orange hair in a white torn shirt and light grey worn out shorts. The boy held a small briefcase in his right hand, which seemed just as dirty as the boys face, covered in dirt and oil.

All the boy could do was stare at the tall structure in front of him, as light slipped out from the high veranda, slightly lighting up the dim outside and pulling the boy up from the shadows as the bus passed by.

"Name?"
"Jimin"
"Age?"
"I do not know"

"Which town/ district are you from?"

" I don't know that either"

"Do you have any relatives?"

.
.
.
The loud noises rushed from the tables around, infiltrating the orange haired boys mind as he laid alone in his table, slowly fiddling with the food given as he watched the others cheer, feeding each other and laughing together.
A sense of lonely press infiltrated the boy as he glanced back at his table, this time he took out a small notebook, it looked scrappy and a bit dusty but still had a better look than the boy holding it.

He slowly opened the notebook to rest in a cream toned blank page and took out a pen from his left pocket.

" I WANT A FRIEND" the boy slowly wrote down the words before closing the book.
.
.
.

Loud noises of bells slamming against each other rushed passed the stairway the orange haired boy sat in, informing the closure of classes.
As the students rushed out of the corridors and headed down the stairs downhill, the boy reached for the gum he had been chewing for the past few minutes and threw it to the ground next to him. And quietly seating there, he waited.

"Yay! Class is over! Let's go play!"
"Yay! Let's go!"

Rushes passed by as none stepped on the gum. The boy began to have a saddened look before a strong force squashed against the candy pink gum.
The orange haired boy quickly looked up to see the boy looking back at him, glaring at the owner of the gum he had stepped in before being carried off with the rush, leaving a slightly excited Jimin behind.

"If that day I hadn't stepped on that gum, my life would've ended up completely different"

.
.
.

A rattling noise rang through the seas as the orange haired boy sat on the rock near a sea beach site, slightly grinning to himself as he continued to rattle his pellet drum around.

A boy with a distasteful look on his face walked over from behind, quietly cursing to himself as he struggled to take the gum, he had stepped on, off his shoe.

Upon noticing the orange haired member seating on his seat, the boy walked over with an even more distasteful glare
"Why the hell are you seating on my seat? Who the Fuck are you anyway?!" The brown haired boy exclaimed as the orange boy finally stopped rattling his drum and looked back with a soft smile.