6. Stitches

[Scroll down to find out who is playing Jake, image is above]

Chapter 6 – Stitches

Once I drove home with Axel to rehearse our piece, we got out of the car.

He stood beside me. "Giving you a heads up, my brother can be quite over protective."

He nodded. "I'm quite aware of that." I looked at him confusion plastered on my face. "Few months ago or something a guy tried hitting on you and didn't seem to like it. So I saw your brother punch the guy countless of times."

I look down, remembering that event.

"Plus I see him and his friends at my fight matches." He said somewhat casually.

My eyes widen slightly, "My brother watches your fight matches?"

"I already said too much," he said with a lazy smirk.

I didn't ask anything else, it's not like he would have say anything. He seems to keep his private life, private.

"Isn't your brother like....embarrassed to be seen with you?" I was somewhat surprised at how straightforward Axel was being

I look down, pushing my glasses up from the bridge of my nose. "I don't know Isn't everybody?"

"Yeah you're probably right," I immediately regretted calling him over for rehearsal.

He was right about Ethan being embarrassed to be seen with me, sure he cares about me and stuff, but he says that he doesn't want to ruin his reputation. But everyone is embarrassed to be seen with me, it's kind of obvious. I sometimes don't understand how me and Allison are best friends. She's so pretty, smart, confident and definitely not a huge nerd like me. I mean Seth chose the right girl.

"Are we going inside or what?" I blinked multiple of times to go back to reality.

I nodded and grabbed my house keys, unlocking the door and stepping inside.

"Ethan, I'm home!" I shout.

Usually me and Ethan will do a brother and sister bonding or hang out session after school, like movies or board games.

I shut the door as Axel gets out of the way.

"So I was thinking we should watch-..." Ethan stopped talking when he made down the stairs, currently looking at Axel. "Scar, what he doing here?" Ethan seemed quite brotherly protective.

"He's here because we are partners for an English assignment, you don't need to act over protective." I said rolling my eyes at the last thing I said.

I take off my jacket and place it on the hook.

"Scar, can I just speak to you for a bit?" Ethan asked looking quite peed off.

"Sure," I said making my way over to him. I turn around to Axel, "You can grab a drink in the kitchen." He didn't say anything but walked away, while grabbing his backpack.

I turn back to face Ethan. "Yes brother, what is it that you want to ask?" I ask in a British accent.

"You do know wat he did in the spring break right?" First Jake now Ethan, great. "He killed someone or tried to. Don't go anywhere near him."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Dear brother, I can't exactly avoid him, I'm his English partner."

"Then change partners," he said like it was easy.