The Logies

we were flying out to Melbourne the next day and I was frantically packing the night before, clothes, dresses, make up, books, swimming stuff,cameras, toiletries everything was being thrown in the bag! Jesse came in and peered in my case " um, babe were going for 3 days, the day we fly out, then the next day is logie night, then were home the next day, do you really need all this?"

" nooo" I groaned pulling out some things, in then end I had my outfit for the night, 2 tops and a pair of shorts and leggings, some swimming stuff, my new underwear, pjs and toiletries, my bag felt significantly lighter!

our flight was leaving at 1:00 and we were going to arrive in Melbourne at 2:00 so the flight was pretty short. we needed to be at the airport for 12:00 though, we were taking a taxi with maxi to save cash.

getting into bed with Jesse I couldn't believe I was going to a award ceremony in about 48 hours time, I was going to walk down the red carpet with some internationally famous celebrities, paparazzi and be filmed for TV.... I made a mental note to myself.... don't f**k this up!

* next morning*

we were in the taxi with maxi on our way to the airport. Hoppo,kerrbox,harries and reidy were on there way there as well. we pulled up outside and grabbed our bags and headed into the check in. the other boys were standing waiting for us by check in and we walked through together.

We walked through to security and took our coats, shoes and bags off and placed them in the boxes to go through and be checked. after all the security checks we went through to the waiting lounge ready for our flight, we had a few people come up asking for autographs and photo's which was really strange for me! the only problem was that me and Jesse couldn't act like a couple as people who recognised us were around.

Before our flight departed maxi came over and showed us his twitter, somebody had taken a picture of me and Jesse without us knowing, we were really close together, looking at each other intently, smiling. we did look like a couple even though we weren't kissing or touching. The picture was spreading throughout our twitter feed, with edits and comments on the picture saying 'jesra' and loads of people were asking if it was real

" s**t, who does that?" I was pi**ed off that people would do something like that!

our flight was called so I pushed it out of my mind and got on board the plane. we were seated me, Jesse,reidy then maxi and hoppo, harries and Kerrbox were in front of us. after another 10 minutes we began hurtling down the runway, I clasped onto Jesse's hand as the plane began to lift, he gave me a reassuring smile and squeezed my hand lightly, I didn't mind flying it was just the take off that scared me a bit.

The plane got into the air and the seatbelts off sign was put on, Jesse gave me one of his headphones as we flew and we spent the first half hour of the flight listening to music curled up together. the flight was only a hour so we landed in Melbourne very quickly. we got off the plane and grabbed our bags from the conveyor belt, luckily they all arrived in one piece!. A taxi had been arranged to take us to the hotel and we drove through the streets of Melbourne, as we got to the Melbourne crown casino hotel where the logies were being held, the hotel was massive! I was admiring it when I noticed there was people camping outside, most of them were teenage girls, I could tell what they were straight away............ directioners!

" oh god!" I exclaimed

" what?" all the boys asked

" its one direction...... there performing!" I whispered. all the boys went into mock girlie screams and started flapping their arms like screaming fangirls, it was quite a sight!

we drove up to the entrance and pulled out the bags before going to check in. the receptionist greeted us and checked in our rooms " right for this group its 3 double rooms and 1 single, is that correct?"