Chapter 8

Jennifer P.O.V

It's been two months since the vampire attack. Things have calmed down and the Vampire leaders have not said anything about the attack, not that anyone cares. The Vampire leaders really don't care that there people attack us. The Queen Of Vampires and our Werewolf King have been at each others troths for years. My family was attacked by one of their little games. Sometimes I wonder if the King actually cares about us. He is ment to keep us all on check but he more out of control then him. We only hate Vampires because are King dose we will always follow him. He has earned are trust. His family has ruled for as long as we existed. Never letting us down once.

"Ready for school?" James asked as he walked into are room.

"Yeah." I said grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

"My lady." said James as he opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I said as I got into the car.

"So what you want to do today?" Jasmes asked as we drove down the road.

"I don't know, really don't care." I said looking out the window.

"You okay you seem a little off today." he said reaching over giving my thigh a squeeze.

"Yeah." I said this time with a smile.

As we pulled up too the school we saw a huge crowd outside. I am quickly got out the car and made by way trow the crowd.

"What's going on." I said to Kellin as I walked up.

"Another teacher was found.....dead. " he said.

"Damn blood suckers." yelled a student.

"Please back up." said the Principal.

"Why are they doing this? We haven't even been attacking them." said Justin as he clenched his fist.

"Calm down." I said as a reached out and held his hand. I hate to see him so upset.

So the school was temporarily closed again. As we watched the news we saw that it just wasn't are school but other schools as well, even some human ones. They we all over the world. Poor humans they think it's some mad cult that's all over the world. But vampires are kinda some mad cult of you think about it. Wait what our we then. We're definitely not some saint's. We're just as bad as them.  I began walking up to James's office I didn't want to spend too much time thinking about this whole thing.

"He's what!?"  I heard Kellin's  voice on the other side.

"The King is going to war with the Vampires and he wants every wolf present and ready to fight." I heard Justin say.

"Put what if it's a trap, what if they come after the children."

"A handful of men and women will stay behind." said James.

He sounded so calm about everything. I heard Kellin sigh.

"Look its not up to me, the King is dead set on fighting the vampires. I tried talking to him, the way he sounded. As he talked about killing them all. He's mad, no one can stop him." James said.

"Jen you know you can come in." said Kellin.

I blushed and looked down.

"Sorry...I. " I began but James stopped me.

"No you have a right to know." he said, I as he walked up to early softly lifting my chin up.

I gave him a soft smile.

"Ew gross." said Kellin.

James gave him a growl as he bent down and gave me a kiss.

Kellin made a fake gagging sound.

"Oh shut up, like we don't hear you and your mate at night. " I said looking over at him.

Kellin blushed and looked down at my words.

"That's my girl." said James looking at me with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book is only going to be 6 chapters or less because this is more of a beginning story to a bigger story each chapter will be at least 630 words long.