Chapter 9

James's P.O.V

As I let go of Jen I sighed as I linked all my pack members for a meet up.

I turned and gave Kellin a nod as we mad are way outside to the yard. It was a sunny day, and I would hate to ruin it.

As everyone gathered around I began my speech.

"As you all know there has been vampire attacks going on... Worldwide. Our King has decided to....he wants war with the vampires. Of course we will have to be there. I have decided to have a hand full of men and women stay with the kids and elderly here." I passed."Along with the Luna, my mate. " I said turning around and looking at me.

Jen looked at me with shook.

"If we have any one who would not like to be a part of this war please leave." said Kellin stepping up.

Everyone stayed and heals their heads hight. Every single one of the are loyal to me and the King.

"Alight then." I said with a smile as I clapped my hands.

"What was that, I'm not saying hear while everyone fights." said Jen.

"Look if.... If we don't make it I can't leave my pack with no leader." I said.

"But I can't let everyone die for me. " she said.

"I understand, but you once told me you don't think Vampires are that bad. I just don't want you hesitating to kill one." I said.

"Okay." she said with a sigh.

"Thank you.," I said giving her a hug.

"How far away is the war." she asked looking up at me not breaking the hug.

"Three days." I said.

"Why so soon." Jen asked.

"I don't really know, maybe he wants to end this as soon as possible. Or he already has everything planned out." I said the last part with a shaky voice.

Did the King really have everything planned everything out for the very beginning. I only wish things go well and I return to Jennifer.

Jennifer's P.O.V

I can't believe this three days. James I hope you have everything goes well.

I walked down the hall to my room. I need a nice shower to clear my mind. As I gathered all my clothes and headed in. Someone was already in there.

"Ah come on James." I said.

I heard him chuckle for the other side.

I smiled to myself as I begun to undress. I slowly opened the door.

"Jen what ar-." James stopped as he saw me.

"I was hoping I could wash your back. " I said grabbing his washcloth.

He's didn't say anything but stepped over.

You could imagine what happened after that.

As I layed in bed I slowly drifted off to a horrible nightmare. Well that's what I thought.

I walked down the Street. Looking around me I saw nothing but distinction the sky was a mix off Red and black. Building were falling apart.

"Help please someone help. " I heard a voice yell.

I quickly ran off to help who ever was on need. As I got closer and the yelling continued I heard something else growling. I turned down a ally. There......I saw a woman backing up into a brick wall. I also saw...a monster only its back tho. It had its claws out hair wild, I could hear it growing.

"Please no!" the lady yelled.

"Hey you stop!" I said to the beast.

It quickly turned around to revile its face.....it was me. My hair wild teeth bard. I had wolf ears it was like I could fully change. As 'Me' quickly ran at me and I crossed my arms to protect me, and shut my eyes. As I opened them I was different. I was the other me standing in front of the lady. I looked at her......with hunger. I ran tat her full speed as my hunger took over.

I quickly sat up to the sound of the lady screaming.

"What was that." I said as I looked over to the clock it was only 3:48 am.

I tried to go back to sleep but all I could think about was the dream.