Chapter 11

Jennifer's P.O.V

We had arrived in London half an hour ago. I was where all the packs where to meet the king. We are heading to the pack or pack's house. We where all in SUV's . Because it would be wired to have 50 SUVs follow each outer, we went at different times, some tock a different paths.

"London is beautiful." Said Kellin.

I was in a car with Kellin, James, and some others.

"Sure is." I whispered looking out the window.

"We're here." Said James pointing at a huge castle.

It was as huge imagined it was, tall ,wide. White, with a blue roof, it was like a huge castle.

(Something like....

this but bigger)

this but bigger)

"Why are you here." Asked a guard at the front gate leaning toward the diver set window.

"Blood Moon Pack." Was all James said and the guard nodded, waved at another guard, and the gate opened.

The inside was more beautiful then the out, blue marble floor, blue and white walls, a white stair case, with white ralling with blue in the top, man these people must love blue.

"Someone likes blue." Said a pack mate, I think her name is Alice.

"I was just thinking the same thing." I laughed.

" Oh, I'm Alice." She said walking up to me. I was right Alice.

"Jennifer." I said shacking hands with her.

"Do you think it will be safe here." She asked me.

"I don't know, is it truly safe?" I said with a look if confusion.

"Welcome!" Said a voice from the stairs.

There stood a man in his 40s and a woman around the same age next to him, the kids betas

"I am lord Samuel, and my wife Karen." He said.

We all bowed.

"We are glade to have you here." Said Karen. "You are one of the last packs we have invited here.

"Please let us show you to your rooms." Said Samuel with a wave of his hand.

We had headed down stairs into the lower area, the rest of the pack that came befot us was here, and the other half of the pack just showed up.

"You will be staying on this floor and the next down." said Samuel.

"Get steeled down, dinner is at 7:00" said Karen.

Its 5:30 right now got plenty of time.

"Will we meet the King?" asked James.

I heard few mumbled yeahs from the pack.

"The Alfa and Luna will meet him after dinner today." said Samuel

"Jennifer." Said Alice.

"Yes." I said.

"Let's get a room next to each other." She said Happily.

"Sure." I said.

We had found a room in the first of are floors right next to each outer. As far as I knew all the rooms looked the same. White walls, with blue trimming, and a blue and white bunk beds.

Me and Alice were talking in her room after we had changed are cloths and taken a shower. I had learned a lot about her, turns out her and Killian were mates and that's why she was in the SUV with us. I really should spend time leaning about my pack. Happily Alice told be a bunch about them all.

"Dinner time." Said Alice looking at the clock.

We headed upstairs, as we got to the kitchen another pack had arived, it was the Moon Shine Pack(not the bad stuff.)
They had been a well know pack throwout... Well everywhere, but for being nice and kind to people. Well I hope I get to meet a few members of the pack, that would be nice.

"Moon Shine Pack?" Asked Alice.

"Yup." I said with a smile on my face this was going to be fun. All packs in one place or so I thought.

*"**********************

Picture of London