Chapter Twenty Four

Another quick upload! I'm just doing this because I love my fans. I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to you all. You guys are all AWESOME!!  If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be writing. Hope you like it!! 

***

Abbey's POV

I couldn't help laughing at Jordan. He sounded like a child. He only knocked down on pin and he was ecstatic. We laughed for a bit and my tummy started to hurt. His did too. I sat down to ease the tummy pain whilst Jordan was preparing himself for another go. He aimed it at the pins and the ball zoomed towards the pins and to my surprise, he managed to knock all the pins down. This only meant one thing...more happy dancing. 

"I'm not the 'Star Of Being A Loser At Bowling' anymore," He chanted.

"Jordan," I called. 

"Yep," He answered. 

I told him to come and so he did. He bent down and I whispered, 

"Everyone is staring at you," 

He instantly straightened up, acting like a man, pretending nothing ever happened. But people were still staring. 

"Carry on with what you were doing then," He snaps at the people.

"I knew you could do it," I said to him, suportively. 

"Me too, you just distracted me on the first go, thats why it went wrong," Typical Jordan, always trying to get out of saying 'thank you.' 

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have hit one pin," I fold my arms. 

"As if, I didn't need you help," Jordan laughs. 

"Whatever," I unfold my arms and we play again and again. 

***

It was almost two thirty. We were here for about an hour. Andy and Tom said it was time to head back home.They were right. Alex's dress was coming for the wedding today. It was supposed to come two weeks ago but there was a delay because something happen with the dress. Alex had been freaking out since then. But they called the next day and they said the dress was coming two weeks late. So it was wort of okay. The bridesmaid dresses were coming too. So three dresses were going to arrive at six in the afternoon. 

"Next sunday, why don't we go ice skating?" Dad suggests. 

I gulp. I'm not very good at ice skating. Dad doesn't know that though. I don't say anything. I just stand there like I'm so excited to go. 

"What a terrific idea Tom," Andy agrees. 

"Oh, I love ice-skating, its so much fun," Susana adds. 

Everyone else agrees. I can't just say, 'Dad, I'm a total loser at ice skating so I'm not going!' I'm guessing Jordan felt the same way about bowling. I've been ice skating with Claire once and the moment I got onto thw rink and I slipped backwards and everyone around me was staring. It was humilliating. Claire helped me up and she tried to help learn how to skate but I was usless. 

On our way out, I bumped into Bill. What was he doing here? I could also Claire and James talking about 'something' a few meters away from me. But sadly I couldn't here what they were talking about.

"Bill," I called. "That's a pleasant surprise to see you here."

"Hey Abs," He greeted. "I come here with my mate almost every Sunday after work. There's no work today so now I go at two thirty." He explained.

"Oh," I said to him. "So see you around tomorrow."

"We'll meet up for a lunch break and have some coffee, on me." Bill offers.