Chapter Twenty Six

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys. Oh god, watty awards are almost here...Please please PLEASE help me get LOADS of votes.. I need all the help i can get. PLEASE can you promote it to other wattpaders and friends. IT'S BE AWESOME. ... I need at least 700 votes at the end of this month.. REMEMBER i am entering the watty awards!! and I need 600 comments (goal 4 now).. Hope u guys help.. Thnx.. Oh and I changed the title to Opposites Don't Attract. 

******

 Abbey's POV

Jordan's mum was in hospital. I wonder if she is alright. Jordan must terribly upset and worrid. I know I would be if that happened to my mum. Claire and I couldn't eat because of his mum. Even though we haven't really got to know that much, well when we met her, she was super nice and now that she is in hospital makes me feel uncomfortable and I too feel worried. I hope she is fine. Watching Jordan leave in such a hurry made me almost bring tears to my eyes because even though he shows he is a mean, stubborn person, he still has a caring heart. 

"Do you think she's going to be alright?" Claire asked. 

"I hope so," I looked at her. 

"Hey, I remember your mum, when we were kids," Claire began. "She took us to the funfair and I fell down the stairs on the big fun house. She picked me up and took me right to the doctors. Then I was alright. I miss her. She was so kind and caring. One of my wishes would be to bring her back. Do you miss her? Of course you do..." 

She paused and realised the tears in my eyes. I swept them off and forced myself to smile. I didn't want Claire to see me cry. I did miss mum. I still do. I can't ever stop thinking about her. I wish she was here now. 

"Abbey," Claire said, in a warm gentle voice. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you in any way." 

"Its alright," I laugh. "I just miss her. Its not your fault." 

She leans closer and gives me a hug. I remember the hugs mum used to give me after school when she was picking me up. 
I heard a knock at the door. I wonder who it was. I quickly ran to the kitchen and splashed water on my face and luckily I didn't seem like I was crying.  

"Knock, knock," Came a voice from behind the door. 

In came in my two sisters, with big cheery smiles on their faces. I wonder where they have been. If they have been cake shopping I am so going to kill them because they know I wanted to go. 

"Where've you guys been?" I asked. 

"Cake shopping," Said Alex. "I mean fake shopping." 

They are the worst liars ever. I knew they were going to go without me. Whats wrong if I tag along? I wont bite. I was about to say something but then I thought about it and honestly, I don't really care because its not my wedding cake. I am defiantly choosing mine and it's going to be only me and Claire, not Caitlin and Alex. 

"Sorry Abs." Apologies Caitlin. "I did say to wait for her but..."

"You were at work and I couldn't wait any longer," Admits Alex. 

"It's okay," I said. "I don't mind." I shrug my shoulders. "Oh yeah, have you heard about Jordan's mum yet?" 

Alex and Caitlin exchanged look and back at me. I guess they didn't. What world are they in? Sometimes, I feel as if they are on mars, seriously! 

"She fell down the stairs and now she is in hospital," Claire explains for me. 

"Apparently she is in critical condition," I added.