Chapter Thirty

Yay! 30 chaps. Hope u like.. Please comment!!! Its not edited so please mind my mistakes.

Abbey's POV

I can't believe I said yes to Jordan. Its so not real. Caitlin and Alex were so sure something happened because I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot since I arrived at home. I still haven't told any of them about earlier on with Bill. I wonder how'd they react if they heard that. 

"Abbey, please tell us," Begged my older sister Alex. 

"Yeah, why don't you?" Nudged Claire but I gave her the evil looked and she backed off. 

"Nothing happened," I lied. 

"Yeah, like we're going to believe that," Caitlin said.

"Okay," I sigh. "He asked me out."

"Oh My God!" Squealed Alex. 

"Are you getting married before Alex?" Caitlin asked. 

"Caitlin, I'm not getting married!" I said. "Just because Bill proposed to me, doesn't mean Jordan will." 

I put my hand over my mouth after realising what I had said. Damn it! I blurted out on my own secret. The three of them widen their eyes and dropped their mouth open. This will never shut them up. I hate myself at times. 

"He..." 

"Proposed..."

"To you?" 

They all said. I could see the shock on their faces but they couldn't be more shocked then I was at the time but I'm sort of over it now because it didn't seem real at all and to be honest, I saw it coming. He was always acting flirty and nervous like he was going to ask me something.  

"Say you said no," Begged Caitlin. 

"No," I said. 

"Phew," They all sighed with relief. 

I told everything that had happened after and before. I told Alex that I was going to go to the stadium because I made it to the next round and she said she'd take me with the whole family. Caitlin and Calireand dad were coming too this time. Claire was sleeping over at my house tonight in my room with Blight and me. 

***

We arrived at the auditions stadium and I recited the song in my head again and again. I even bought the lyrics with me just in case I forgot them on the way. I was confident but not too confident but then dad said I just had to believe in myself and I would never forget the words. I thought about mum and I knew she'd tell me to believe in myself too. 

I heard my name being called so I walked up to the stage a bit more confident then ten minutes ago. I began to sing my song and took dads advise and it really helped me. I sang confidently. Half way through the song I scanned the audience and saw Jordan, watching me. I almost lost concentration but then I looked away and I my concentration was back.

At the end of the song I sighed with happiness as the crowd applauded. The judged looked impress but I think I could do a smidgen better. Jordan was applauding too and smiling at me. 

"Very impressive. I was outstanded. Half way through the song, you lost a bit of concentration but other than that it was beautiful," Lily told me. 

"I agree but it was a jolly good show as they say," Pete laughed.

"Joey, that was good for me. How about you?" Caren asked. 

"Best I've seen yet," Joey said. 

I walked off the stage, thanking them and ran to dad, Claire and my sisters. I gave them each a hug and they said I done amazingly good which just made my day. I thought I was going to mess up but I'm glad I didn't.