Foreword

Hey guys.

This is a collection of poems I've written throughout time. Some even date back to when I was a wee 15 year old lad. They were written on everything right from beer-stained napkins, to old college books. I'm slowly writing them into my computer, so yeah, these are the ones I got so far.

I have to warn you, first of all, some of them are poorly written and are on the line of questionable rhyming. I wasn't much of a poet back then, as I was an asshole, so they might suck.

But - and this is the second warning - they are from a time in my life where things weren't easy for me. I was a bit of a loose cannon, gutted from my childhood. So yeah, the material I refer to can be pretty strong, and some also bordering on erotica. (Maybe more than bordering, you know me)

In any case, I hope you'll find them interesting. They show quite a development, even though they will be uploaded a little sporadically, as I am still uncovering and typing in my old poems. You should, however, easily be able to figure out which were from past and which are from the present days. If not, feel free to drop the question, I'll clear it up.

*The guy pictured in each chapter is a model from Instagram named Reece Seymour. I've gotten a lot of questions asking who he is, so now you know. He had a lot of funny pictures taken and I used them to set the mood.

That's it.

Cheers.