Chapter 10:

Once we arrived, I opened the car door and bolted towards the door. I took out a spare key under the door mat, unlocked the door and ran up the stairs into my room. I heard a click as I locked the door and exhaled.

I jumped on my bed, grabbed a pillow and shoved in my face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! DAMMMMIIIITTTTTT!!!" I yelled, the pillow muffling my screams.

"WHY ME ?? WHY ??? WHY!!!!!!"

I moved the pillow away from my face and sighed.

Dang it. This SUCKS.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

"Skye?" It was Luke.

I said nothing.

"I know you're in there." I watched the door knob turn and snickered.

"I heard that, Skye" Luke said "Open the door."

"No."

"Do it."

"Nope." I said.

"Come on." Luke said impatiently.

"Like I told you before, NO."

Silence.

"Open up."

"N-"

"Skye. Do you want to pass English class?"

"Not if I have to do it with you."

I heard a soft thud on the door.

"Come on," he said softly "just open the door god dammit."

I sighed and sat up.

"No.." I muttered.

"You know you'll have to get out of your room soon enough." He said.

" ... ... ... we can do the biography without you inside my room."

I heard a sigh behind the door.

"Good enough for me." He muttered.

I grabbed a pen and a notepad from my desk, then walked towards the door and sat crossed legged on the carpeted floor.

"Begin." I said.

"Who said I was going to go first?" He said nonchalantly.

"I said. Now start."

"I didn-" Luke was cut off by a voice that boomed across the hallway. It was Uncle Henry.

"Dinner's ready!!!"

I heard Luke snigger, " I told you you'd have to come out soon enough."

"URGHHH!!!!" I groaned in frustration.

I cursed under my breath and slowly unlocked the door. I swung it open to find Luke standing with a smug look on his face. 

"Hmph" he sniggered " not coming out, aye?"

My eyes turned into slits. "Shut up." 

Luke burst into a fit of laughter as he stepped one foot closer to me.

"But really, Skye?" He said.

I moved one step away from him and pushed him away. With my finger, I outlined a circle around me.

"This," I said slowly "is what you call personal space. "

Luke looked at me with eyes full of intent. Suddenly, Luke stepped forward and I found myself pinned against the wall.

"And this is what I call," Luke whispered huskil into my ear ," breaking into your personal space." He breathed down my neck and I flushed a million shades of red.

"... and you better get used to it, Skylar Veirtel."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

OMG LOL. Sorry for using the 7 day pass .. like.. twice in a row XD okay! so i finally updated :p XD hope ya guys like it (esp. hoping Fleur wont hate on me for writing these kinda stuff lololol). Been having some tough times in school lately :/ contemplating on throwing a brick or a chair? maybe even a hug.. with a rope.. around the neck . Dark jokes anyone? No? okay :/ LOLOL. Well! Hopetcha VOTE COMMENT AND FANN :DDDD

Ciao,

Elle